Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

DrSF

Oct 21, 2017
meaning ? i mean how do you corupt them if theres no pills the last time i played this it was the 19 something vr

kakhauf

Feb 13, 2017
I know no one will answer, but what's new? or what is the same... the same is the same or the same became the same?
It's a huge disappointment - as expected. It's full of errors and bugs, absolutely no new content or anything with the favorite girl that is worth your time. The daughter has only one new scene and it's nothing. The only difference i saw was that the blonde girl has different clothes on.

Don't make the same mistake and play it, you can use unren though and just use the image extractor if you like to see the pics.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017

Here it is, the final pre-2.1 build (unless something urgent pops up that can't be fixed via patch).

Change log:

• New renders added
  • All shop screens now use the same interface and will scroll if necessary.
  • Relationships & inventory screens have been redesigned
  • Other shops (including dealers) no longer share their catalog with the superstore. All erroneously stocked items should be removed from saved games.
  • ??? and 'Toine no longer react as if you're at your item cap if you can't afford their product.
  • Opening ???'s shop screen will no longer remove your ability to buy heroin or find 'Toine.
  • You can now choose not to ask ??? about pot even if you're on a mission to find it.
  • ??? now welcomes you to his crib even after your first visit.
  • FEX chat scene now correctly subtracts $20 if you agree to give it to her
  • Altered the flow of some dialogue in Dotty scene
  • Some dialogue and tooltip changes
  • Typo fixes
  • Stuff I forgot to document (probably)
  • New bugs (probably)
This changelog compared to version 2.04?

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Just abadon this .. for like.. half a year.. nothing new.. for real? .. all i can say abadon this..

Reactions: AoKing

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
There is new content (hint: walk the halls) but not very much. Inc*st patch is in the Original Post (OP). You can restore blackmailing Kaitlyn by using blackmail.zip on page 324 #6473

Opinion: I'm pretty sure Irredeemable is a one man team (Unlike Mr.Dots or Darkcookie) so he's not terribly fast. It's his first game/VN but he's done some really good work. Patreon and the Trolls here f-ing with him really did a lot of damage to his wallet and confidence. Artistic/creative people tend to have a lot of passion (that's why the're so creative) so they tend to take things very hard. Personally I think he overreacted to Patreon's demands by trying to re-write the entire game. Just follow what other Patreons did. Remove all references to inc*st. Age Kaitlyn up a little bit, which he did (I really like the new Kaitlyn he finally got rid of her gray teeth). Don't delete the scenes with Kaitlyn, change blackmail to "seduce". Keep up the good work Irredeemable. Thanks

I can't say enough: Beating up on Game Developers only hurts people who enjoy games. If you don't like a game, DON'T play it! Move on to something else! These forums are for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism not bashing the developers. I wish the Mods were a little more aggressive with Trolls here. Trolls are idiots who have NEVER created anything let alone a game in they're lives. *getting down off my soapbox*

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
The search function is great but if you search this thread for "walkthrough" you get 9 pages of resluts in a random order!

Adding some functionality to the site to order searches by date say might help to shut people up.
Click search again and order by most recent

Jay82

Oct 4, 2017
Loved the game before Patreon changed their rules, love the game after Patreon changed their rules.

Plus, in a year when 1 or 2 actually good alternatives to patreon have been established, this and a lot other games will probably be redone with incest content

Reactions: Clyde Glavine
U

User_366808

Ugh.. Apparently the toxic comments people are posting are driving Devs away from the site.. great. What the heck happened guys? The site used to be so much more civilised back during the summer and late 2017.
I'm going to go out on a limb and assume people have started feeling entitled to the games that are posted here even though most have no idea how much work these games take. That and there may be some children that have found the site.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I don't see what's the outcry over the missing drugs.

Sure it was a nice "touch" to fondle them, but in the end it was a superficial function as you had to romance/corrupt the girls either way.
Playing the new version made this painfully clear once again.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ugh.. Apparently the toxic comments people are posting are driving Devs away from the site.. great. What the heck happened guys? The site used to be so much more civilised back during the summer and late 2017.
Just speculation, but I think the surge of new games on Patreon and the popularity of those games brought a lot of new members over the past year (like myself), and has accelerated in even the last few months. Maybe a moderator has more info on how many members get online/post every day, etc, compared to even just six months ago? Then add the fiasco with Patreon's new rules, and you get a lot of newer people to the community who are upset about that and it fosters more negativity. It's a perfectly valid opinion to be disappointed by the new incest-free, pill-free version of the game, but bashing the dev for changing the game when he was forced to by Patreon seems unreasonable (especially now that popular titles are being shut down every other day).
That and there may be some children that have found the site.
Also this lol

But I wouldn't say that "back in the day" people wouldn't get pretty critical and harsh with poorly constructed or buggy games or games with little content, etc. This thread is just particularly frustrating because you get a lot of people not understanding the background of how and why the game changed so significantly, compounded by the fact that the 2.0+ releases have been buggy, needed patches, etc, further compounded by the fact that "really, it took four months?" is a valid question. If people would just read...

Deem posted a walkthrough for his higher-tier patrons two days ago, so I'm reallllllly hoping it gets shared and added to the OP soon, as that will hopefully cut down on the frequency of repeated questions from people who don't like to read.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Plus, in a year when 1 or 2 actually good alternatives to patreon have been established, this and a lot other games will probably be redone with incest content
A few people asked for games I was supporting to be moved to another platform, but when I finaly understood the reach of the new investor's mentalities I couldn't look up the post anymore. As such I can only say there is already at least one adult oriented patronage site.

U

User_215882

Just speculation, but I think the surge of new games on Patreon and the popularity of those games brought a lot of new members over the past year (like myself), and has accelerated in even the last few months. Maybe a moderator has more info on how many members get online/post every day, etc, compared to even just six months ago? Then add the fiasco with Patreon's new rules, and you get a lot of newer people to the community who are upset about that and it fosters more negativity. It's a perfectly valid opinion to be disappointed by the new incest-free, pill-free version of the game, but bashing the dev for changing the game when he was forced to by Patreon seems unreasonable (especially now that popular titles are being shut down every other day).

Also this lol

But I wouldn't say that "back in the day" people wouldn't get pretty critical and harsh with poorly constructed or buggy games or games with little content, etc. This thread is just particularly frustrating because you get a lot of people not understanding the background of how and why the game changed so significantly, compounded by the fact that the 2.0+ releases have been buggy, needed patches, etc, further compounded by the fact that "really, it took four months?" is a valid question. If people would just read...

Deem posted a walkthrough for his higher-tier patrons two days ago, so I'm reallllllly hoping it gets shared and added to the OP soon, as that will hopefully cut down on the frequency of repeated questions from people who don't like to read.
Cut down on the frequency. Hahahahahahahaha. Come on pal if you've been here for awhile you know that's not true.

Reactions: fauxplayer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Cut down on the frequency. Hahahahahahahaha. Come on pal if you've been here for awhile you know that's not true.
Sigh... you're right. :frown:

Ummm, a walkthrough might very slightly reduce the number of repeated questions, but at least people can reply with "check the walkthrough, dude" instead of explaining why things are different which tends to result in trolls, baiting, dev-bashing, wash, rinse, repeat.

More bating, less baiting.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Here is a link to the Patreon "walkthrough":
Thanks! Can we get this added to the OP and strikethrough point 4?

Also, a lot of people ask about triggering the HJ event. One the prerequisites is a "successful" naughty shower with D/FES. The walkthrough doesn't mention the required depravity scores, but IIRC your depravity needs to be above a certain level but also cannot be too high (I don't remember the number... I think <40?). If you start the game with the code, you actually have to work to reduce depravity before you can successfully complete the shower scene. Then the next day take a shower without dressing afterwards and go immediately to her room.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes