Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Every update still crashes at the same points, talking to daughter first day and leaving school second day, no way around second.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Still missed the fix for Achievement #14. Dunno who's on Deems discord that isn't banned from the thread to let Deem know but...the problem lies in update6.rpy. Also, FEX still doesn't leave the shower after the good endings, this one's from way way back in update5.rpy! lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MeghanHasGreatTits

Jan 28, 2018
Guys I am really sorry to ask this, but I can't get the BJ from FES no matter how much I try... For some reason I take shower and go on with underwear but she does not say anything (while if I try when having low relation she tells me that I'm a creep). Someone knows what's happening? I want to wake her up on night :D

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Guys I am really sorry to ask this, but I can't get the BJ from FES no matter how much I try... For some reason I take shower and go on with underwear but she does not say anything (while if I try when having low relation she tells me that I'm a creep). Someone knows what's happening? I want to wake her up on night :D
Good shower ending, undressed, FEX romance 150 or higher.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Worth repeating: Don't apply old patches to new builds.

posted

I'll be releasing the latest build for all patrons a little later today, but I wanted to go ahead and clear up and issue some folks have been having. When I release a new build it incorporates any fixes that were applied by patch files meant for previous builds--in other words those issues are fixed in the archived files not in the patch.rpy file you find in your /game folder.

If you're using an older build but download a patch meant for a newer build, those issues will likely reappear as the new patch.rpy file does not address them. For example, there was an bug in several animations in the release for $20 patrons which I fixed with a patch. For the $10 release I put out a new build, which I later patched for a different issue. If you are using the $20 build but applied the patch meant for the newest build, those animation bugs wills return.

For 2.1 I'll likely have an in-game patcher which should eliminate some of the confusion.

Reactions: Bakkis15

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Worth repeating: Don't apply old patches to new builds.

posted

I'll be releasing the latest build for all patrons a little later today, but I wanted to go ahead and clear up and issue some folks have been having. When I release a new build it incorporates any fixes that were applied by patch files meant for previous builds--in other words those issues are fixed in the archived files not in the patch.rpy file you find in your /game folder.

If you're using an older build but download a patch meant for a newer build, those issues will likely reappear as the new patch.rpy file does not address them. For example, there was an bug in several animations in the release for $20 patrons which I fixed with a patch. For the $10 release I put out a new build, which I later patched for a different issue. If you are using the $20 build but applied the patch meant for the newest build, those animation bugs wills return.

For 2.1 I'll likely have an in-game patcher which should eliminate some of the confusion.
Not sure how do-able it would be but if Deem puts the version number of the game into the thread title bar and then can change it when patch's are applied that may alleviate some confusion. ex: "v2.04" then patch changes to "v2.041"; new release incorporating patch(s) then becomes "v2.05".

U

User_215882

Pretty much. It's sad Boomatica had to be the one to find this out. But it seems like you have to get a suspension first for the monitoring unless they have a bot added to every discord linked to patreon.

Skylar159357

Feb 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dream.rpy", line 180, in <module>
Exception: Screen animation_button is not known

what should i do guys?

merlin20

May 4, 2017
I still have the same problem when i'm on underwear in the room of the daughter , she blows me but can't speed up the thing , any idea ? :D

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
i am afraid this game won't make a comeback anytime soon. same hoax like lucky mark. they used all content they have and then "rework" it 10 times.
So from 1.6 to 2.0 we lost some content to the rework. Now we are at 2.06 with still no new content? Okay.

I call this dead/abandoned.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Pretty much. It's sad Boomatica had to be the one to find this out. But it seems like you have to get a suspension first for the monitoring unless they have a bot added to every discord linked to patreon.
No, they have a someone that is watching. I know in some discords, they have everything hidden in certain channels to prevent that.

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
I know no one will answer, but what's new? or what is the same... the same is the same or the same became the same?

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
1 question can we sleep with the "exchange student yet" or is it still just a handjob?

U

User_215882

I know no one will answer, but what's new? or what is the same... the same is the same or the same became the same?
If you know no one will anwer why post your question? You can always go to the OP and check the change log or read the thread when the update was posted.

Cro

May 10, 2017
I'm gonna ask the same question I asked before 2.0.

Why is this game (still) in the Popular Games ? Please take it out, it's a disgrace to the existing Popular Games + there are quite a few others that would benefit more from this exposure.
There's absolutely nothing new (but less) for such a long time.
It really doesn't deserve its place here.

I might repeat myself, but please put Willy D here, it's one of the hidden gems with probably the best graphics.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes