Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

LorDClockaN

Jun 13, 2017
Re #7941
As far as i can tell there are 4 votes you can get for Sara once she's asked for your help and you've agreed to. Kaitlyn and Chad agree if you promise to keep quiet about catching (and photographing) them doing BJ in locker room. You'll bump in to Jackson in the corridor and can give him $20 or threaten him with detention to get his vote. Zoe will approach you after a lesson and agrees to vote for Sara if you sign her form. All these events have triggered quickly for me straight after agreeing to help Sara either with no effort or just by being in the corridor. I think that's all you need to do. I don't think you have to get all 4 votes, 3 will do.
All this will eventually lead to you being able to buy theatre tickets from Sara for W & D to get them out of the house when Meghan comes round but it sadly no longer let's you have a play with Sara's boobs as the mind control pills are no longer part of the game. I hope this helps.
Good luck.
Thanks I didn't get Zoe after Sara agrement

I knew from before that the 3rd option when talking with Zoe is greyed out if you see her before Clothing store, so I was postponing the Sara agreement until I opened up Clothing storee and then went to Sara and I didn't meet Zoe LOL

Also still haven't seen Chad and Khloe.. I probably need that blacklist patch fotr that

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I played v1.99999999 , i'm wondering if there is new things in v2.04 because i didn't saw new things in 1.9999999999999999999999

michael205

Jan 30, 2018
So.... basicly ... what can u do in this game right now ? sex with wife and teacher, hj from D... A bit with megan ? is that it?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
How to delete the old saves of the old version.
C:\Users\%YOUR_USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\bts4-1492222560
Change %YOUR_USERNAME% to your username in Windows and just find the bts4 folder, it may not have the same number string
So.... basicly ... what can u do in this game right now ? sex with wife and teacher, hj from D... A bit with megan ? is that it?
With mods you can still blackmail Kaitlyn and I'm working on getting Sara's "show" back in (no Pills/control...just corruption based).

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
Meh, got around to playing the recent version. Even though I didn't expect a whole lot, I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of content after supposedly six months of nonstop work.

Hopefully Deem churns out more content in the future, but I don't think anything excuses the lack of content for such a long time (even Patreon's rules). :/

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
And shower with D & sex with Dottie. What else you can do depends on whether you used the blackmail patch to restore Kait's content.

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
Does anyone have download links for the older versions? New Kaitlyn is pretty ugly, and I miss the mind control content.

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
yep. this game was marginal (can't redo key scenes) and now it completely sucks. it gets stuck on the overnight movies, the transitions have tripled the painful click cost of advancing and the text cheats are terrible. i'm done with this one.

U

User_366808

I haven't been able to find anything on this, but in my game I get "boutique_available is not a key in the variable dictionary." error popping up in console when I load the map. Is there a fix for this or do I need to roll a new file and hope it doesn't corrupt?

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017

Here it is, the final pre-2.1 build (unless something urgent pops up that can't be fixed via patch).

Change log:

• New renders added
  • All shop screens now use the same interface and will scroll if necessary.
  • Relationships & inventory screens have been redesigned
  • Other shops (including dealers) no longer share their catalog with the superstore. All erroneously stocked items should be removed from saved games.
  • ??? and 'Toine no longer react as if you're at your item cap if you can't afford their product.
  • Opening ???'s shop screen will no longer remove your ability to buy heroin or find 'Toine.
  • You can now choose not to ask ??? about pot even if you're on a mission to find it.
  • ??? now welcomes you to his crib even after your first visit.
  • FEX chat scene now correctly subtracts $20 if you agree to give it to her
  • Altered the flow of some dialogue in Dotty scene
  • Some dialogue and tooltip changes
  • Typo fixes
  • Stuff I forgot to document (probably)
  • New bugs (probably)

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
BUGS AND BUGS

I am facing lots of bugs. Don't know is it only happening to me or not. I downloaded V2.04 from Mega. I tried both with the In_cheat and without it too.but the problem remains.

I face bugs
#When I press the depravity icon.
# After finishing the task the opportunities do no show up in the opportunity screen except one or two.
# When I go to dream after taking sleeping pill the dream animation does not end even after I press keyboard or mouse.
# The relation points are present from the beginning ( Not sure its a bug or not)

Is there any special process to active the In_chat. I just pasted them on the game folder???

Reactions: Bakkis15 and agario

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Here it is, the final pre-2.1 build (unless something urgent pops up that can't be fixed via patch).

Change log:

• New renders added
  • All shop screens now use the same interface and will scroll if necessary.
  • Relationships & inventory screens have been redesigned
  • Other shops (including dealers) no longer share their catalog with the superstore. All erroneously stocked items should be removed from saved games.
  • ??? and 'Toine no longer react as if you're at your item cap if you can't afford their product.
  • Opening ???'s shop screen will no longer remove your ability to buy heroin or find 'Toine.
  • You can now choose not to ask ??? about pot even if you're on a mission to find it.
  • ??? now welcomes you to his crib even after your first visit.
  • FEX chat scene now correctly subtracts $20 if you agree to give it to her
  • Altered the flow of some dialogue in Dotty scene
  • Some dialogue and tooltip changes
  • Typo fixes
  • Stuff I forgot to document (probably)
  • New bugs (probably)
Thanks for posting. I think I'll wait for 2.1

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes