Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

deltahijo

Jan 1, 2018
Ok it might be the fact i have had a tad too much of the devils lettuce but how in the elven fuck can i change depravity through console i keep thinking i typed it right but jesus christ it never changes lol.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Don't try and set a value, just put in the variable name and it will return the contents. Use this to check if you entered it correctly, then hit up and add your equals and desired value.

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
How do I progress with Meghan after I took her to the college thing? I read there is a scene where MC visits her and meets the father... and how do I get anywhere with Katlyn (or whatever her name was)?
Get a ticket from Sarah
Give it to your wife when w and d both at the living room
Buy dress
then you will see

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I downloaded the 2.04 version and my save from 1.9995 doesn't seem to work. I get only errors and can't move anywhere. Is this a known issue?

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
Re #7941
As far as i can tell there are 4 votes you can get for Sara once she's asked for your help and you've agreed to. Kaitlyn and Chad agree if you promise to keep quiet about catching (and photographing) them doing BJ in locker room. You'll bump in to Jackson in the corridor and can give him $20 or threaten him with detention to get his vote. Zoe will approach you after a lesson and agrees to vote for Sara if you sign her form. All these events have triggered quickly for me straight after agreeing to help Sara either with no effort or just by being in the corridor. I think that's all you need to do. I don't think you have to get all 4 votes, 3 will do.
All this will eventually lead to you being able to buy theatre tickets from Sara for W & D to get them out of the house when Meghan comes round but it sadly no longer let's you have a play with Sara's boobs as the mind control pills are no longer part of the game. I hope this helps.
Good luck.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
There is a patreon post for $20+ that says "Walkthrough update" if anyone can post it

Kirru

May 20, 2017
Whats wrong with 2.04 ?
Played last time 1.3, now I cant buy pills whatever I do.
Always just the "pass" option at beginning. 2 weeks in-game and couldnt do shit. -.-

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Whats wrong with 2.04 ?
Played last time 1.3, now I cant buy pills whatever I do.
Always just the "pass" option at beginning. 2 weeks in-game and couldnt do shit. -.-
Well, you certainly haven't bothered to read the OP, the pills are gone, permanently...

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
What is all this talk about Patreon not allowing mind control, incest etc???

Is it possible in any way to play version with mind control?

T

TMWSTW

What is all this talk about Patreon not allowing mind control, incest etc???

Is it possible in any way to play version with mind control?
Exactly what it sounds like. Big games like Dark Silver's "Big Brother" and Mrdots' "Dating my Daughter" have been canceled because Patreon no longer allows them to fund those projects (ie. incest, questionable consent, etc.) through Patreon.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
That is such BS... Is there discussion thread about it?

Also i can no longer see quick save/quick load and other buttons... How to fix that? Closing the game did not work.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes