Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Changelog?
In some was, 2.0 is a very different game, with a lot of content removed per Patreon's new rules. A lot of confusion on this thread might have been avoided by starting a new thread for 2.0 and marking 1.63 as "completed." I understand why mods didn't go that route! Just in hindsight it might have helped people whose eyes have not been on this game for awhile and are catching up.

Previous posts from the past few days have provided summaries of changes from the dev's Patreon's posts, but it's mostly "polished this, worked on that, changed some renders..." But really, a changelog as we define that term is rather irrelevant. There is nothing new in 2.04 from 2.0 from 1.999x except for some new renders for old scenes and, unfortunately, new bugs. Things are easier pretending that 1.63 never existed :).

anon9991

Feb 6, 2018
How are you supposed to progress with Meghan? I can't get any other scene with her other than helping her when she was harassed in the hallway

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is relevant for anyone questioning why the dev would take such drastic steps to overhaul his game, even in a way that makes patching of forbidden content very challenging:

TL;DR: Patreon is monitoring Discord channels for devs who are creating acceptable content on the front page of their Pareon sites but continue working on backdoor projects that violate the rules.

Deem decided long ago to not fuck around with his main source of income and create a very different game with the same characters and structure, but in accordance with Patreon's new TOS. He took a lot of shit for it. I don't know enough about coding or rendering to possibly offer any valid explanation for why it took as long as it did--I'm not defending the slow progress of new content. I'm only making the point that other devs are having the rug pulled out from under them left and right, and he still has a game that (I hope!) we'll enjoy playing when things get worked out.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Well here goes nothing, haven't played this since incest patching became a thing and this one seems rather involved. Cross my fingers.

Moe1998

Nov 11, 2017
How do i give head to the exchange student at night she didnt react fom me watching her in the shower

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
How do i give head to the exchange student at night she didnt react fom me watching her in the shower
you don't, the only things that can happen are some dry humping and an hj from her, you can look at her naked but you can't touch

Slagwag

Oct 25, 2017
Cant seem to do anything like the old one shame all the changes had to be made Walkthough might help as id like the complete the small tasks there is compared to the old style

Reactions: wa12345678
Feb 6, 2018
Why every time when you find the girl in the shower and you watch her even when you can say "just want to look at a beautyfull girl" he keep say that he has done the shower, what should i do?

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
is there any story line after Megan came to my home?
How do I progress with Meghan after I took her to the college thing? I read there is a scene where MC visits her and meets the father... and how do I get anywhere with Katlyn (or whatever her name was)?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes