Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
We can only hope that Patreons decision will come back to bite them in the ass eventually.
But then again if i where to play devils advocate, some of the decisions might be out of Patreons hands.
It could very well be that whichever country their main server is located forbids things involving Incest, drugs and so on fictional or otherwise.
I know in England such things as Shotacon and Lolicon is forbidden, and being caught with possession of it could either give you a fine or in worst chase scenario jail time.
The fact that it´s entirely fictional seems not to matter, so maybe it´s the same thing here.

Another option is that this might be an image problem, that the guys over at Patreon has decided that if they allow such things to be financed, they will lose more customers than they will gain by allowing it.

Personally (though i am not a businessman so i might be entirely wrong here) i would hope that Patreons policy becomes a kind of hands off approach in that, as long as it isn´t illegal we won´t remove it.
Let the free market decide which on our countless subscribers the people want to support.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I still have no clue who actually bought into patreon to warrant the changes to content policy. Is it something big like black rock? I doubt it since that collossus only cares about money.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
posted

Give this young lady a name
$5+ patrons
Feb 26 at 9:19pm
She's cool, she's hot, she might have a venereal disease--she's the new lifeguard on duty. A senior at the local state university, she's clearly a deep thinker as evidenced by her choices in hair color and body art, so: what's her name?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
posted

$5+ patrons
She's cool, she's hot, she might have a venereal disease--she's the new lifeguard on duty. A senior at the local state university, she's clearly a deep thinker as evidenced by her choices in hair color and body art, so: what's her name?
i likey! thank you for sharing!

looks like a Donna or Stacy to me.

though with the hair i might have to go with either Amber or Jillian.

Reactions: fauxplayer

Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
I know people are saying look through the thread and stuff but I'm not looking through 10 pages of stuff that include people mentioning the one word I'm looking for...

I cannot blackmail kait...keeps saying I'm going to let her off...I've got quite far through d and wife been to theatre and had the daughter wake up at night but I can' progress further...got 2 achievements left which I'm guessing are blackmail
..got nothing more to do with Sara she's just end convo..meg just visits my class and still can only have normal sex with wife in afternoon/evening....any help? Any new 2.1 walkthroughs? Only person other than wife and Anne I've got anywhere with is meg shows me tits in my room..

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
i likey! thank you for sharing!

looks like a Donna or Stacy to me.

though with the hair i might have to go with either Amber or Jillian.
FWIW, The choices are Hannah, Taylor, Rachel, and Olivia, and as of now Taylor has a clear lead.

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I know people are saying look through the thread and stuff but I'm not looking through 10 pages of stuff that include people mentioning the one word I'm looking for...

I cannot blackmail kait...keeps saying I'm going to let her off...I've got quite far through d and wife been to theatre and had the daughter wake up at night but I can' progress further...got 2 achievements left which I'm guessing are blackmail
..got nothing more to do with Sara she's just end convo..meg just visits my class and still can only have normal sex with wife in afternoon/evening....any help? Any new 2.1 walkthroughs? Only person other than wife and Anne I've got anywhere with is meg shows me tits in my room..
blackmail not part of the game anymore. went against patreon rules.

Zigyzag

Jan 27, 2018
blackmail not part of the game anymore. went against patreon rules.
Wow that' terrible seems like the best parts of this game are now removed...

Ok let me ask it this way then instead of asking what everyone else is...

What are the final scenes with each character?

Meg- in your house when girls are at theatre?

D - film night?

Wife - none really...

Sara - gives you tickets

Kait - give her berry wine for party

Am I right?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
posted

$5+ patrons
Sure others will like but not really digging the heavily tattooed look.
Bit surprised a new girl is being added considering the existing ones are rather lacking content.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
posted

$5+ patrons
That's a rather bold (and possibly stupid) move here to introduce a new character while each and every other character lack content. While I like the design I don't think leaving pretty much everything the we way it was for months is a good idea.

Reactions: Clyde Glavine

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
That's a rather bold (and possibly stupid) move here to introduce a new character while each and every other character lack content. While I like the design I don't think leaving pretty much everything the we way it was for months is a good idea.
i agree unless the new character is “central” to the plot point of content for say, Sara or D. time will tell.

Reactions: fauxplayer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
That was my first thought, too... "Wait... there's a new girl now? We're barely doing anything with the girls already in the game as it is!" Hopefully the new girl is more of a gateway character to events with the established girls (crosses fingers). I'm down with scenes of any of the girls at the pool :).

03abc

Oct 3, 2017
posted

$5+ patrons
Wow, she looks better than all other girls combined. I always thought the girls faces in this game are kinda creepy and too similar, but this one is just great.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That was my first thought, too... "Wait... there's a new girl now? We're barely doing anything with the girls already in the game as it is!" Hopefully the new girl is more of a gateway character to events with the established girls (crosses fingers). I'm down with scenes of any of the girls at the pool :).
Yeah sure, but I don't think a gateway character is a good idea either. The dev tries to establish some kind of story as far as I've seen, nothing too shallow, so it would make more sense to (now that everything else is gone) charm your way into the girls' panties instead of bringing someone into the game who helps you. Sure it can work as it did with Kira in Big Brother for the beginning, but take that path one or more times too often and you create the image of a complete idiot mc who can't get anything done by himself at all.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes