Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I think it's been asked but I can't find it...how do I delete saves (I tried C:\Users\James\Documents\Teacher's Pets\game\saves) but the saves still show up in game

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Am I the only one whos .exe disapear once the game is lunched ????
it don't seem to be an antivirus issue. a least I can't find the damn thing in the quarantine

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Am I the only one whos .exe disapear once the game is lunched ????
it don't seem to be an antivirus issue. a least I can't find the damn thing in the quarantine
Try whitelisting the TP exe file in your anti-virus

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
probably been asked somewhere..
all i need is these mod right?

does work it with 2.06.1?

@Fission Mailed
Yes. Some people don't want the blackmail content so I made the 3 girls available separately, though if you want 2 out of 3 you have to get all 3 (all-in-one) and just ignore the blackmail options. Should be main game version independent, at least until Deem does another re-write.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Yes. Some people don't want the blackmail content so I made the 3 girls available separately, though if you want 2 out of 3 you have to get all 3 (all-in-one) and just ignore the blackmail options. Should be main game version independent, at least until Deem does another re-write.
thank you :D i've no problems with blackmail, just another form of corruption imo

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
A walktrough with 2 pages and half? Stop kidding me dude. I need a walktrough because im stocked And that walktrough is good for shit
If there’s a better walkthrough I’m sure it would have been linked in the first post.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
A walktrough with 2 pages and half? Stop kidding me dude. I need a walktrough because im stocked And that walktrough is good for shit
Given all the things to do are somewhat randomly selected events, we can't have a walk-through that says "do this to get that". Certain scenes are linked together but the start of them is random.

edit: That really is a horrible walkthrough, lol
Deem implies he'll get around to making a better one at some point, in the mean-time I'm working on it now.
edit: Probably not "all done" but it looks easier to read and is a bit more game-logical in layout. Forgot to include the CC # 0073735963 to get the early game points boost, but did include how to unlock the console and the correct way to cheat in v2.0. Added a few more scenes than Deem had in his, 95% sure I got all the sexy content at least. Lemme know if I've forgotten something and I'll add it.
V2.0 Walk-through:

Reactions: January2015

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
you changed it.

now it sucks.

you gonna lose all your funding anyway now.

should moved somewhere else instead of going all coward.

Reactions: lowcody

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
posted

Give this young lady a name
$5+ patrons
Feb 26 at 9:19pm
She's cool, she's hot, she might have a venereal disease--she's the new lifeguard on duty. A senior at the local state university, she's clearly a deep thinker as evidenced by her choices in hair color and body art, so: what's her name?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
june

Reactions: bobbo69

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
posted

Give this young lady a name
$5+ patrons
Feb 26 at 9:19pm
She's cool, she's hot, she might have a venereal disease--she's the new lifeguard on duty. A senior at the local state university, she's clearly a deep thinker as evidenced by her choices in hair color and body art, so: what's her name?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saga

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
i last played around 1.5 ish how many goodies await?
Oh my, you missed a lot. There's not much new due to the incest and a lot of other objectionable content being removed and the game being reworked for Patreon. You can restore some of that content with mods but you will never be able to do incest or make them get naked for you in public ever again in new content.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Oh my, you missed a lot. There's not much new due to the incest and a lot of other objectionable content being removed and the game being reworked for Patreon. You can restore some of that content with mods but you will never be able to do incest or make them get naked for you in public ever again in new content.
There are patches to restore incest and blackmail

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes