Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

lolminiguy

Dec 29, 2017
I've been playing the V2. Been grinding for 3 hours just to find out that I can only fondle meghan's breast. Seriously? CantC I fuck her?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I've been playing the V2. Been grinding for 3 hours just to find out that I can only fondle meghan's breast. Seriously? CantC I fuck her?
Only sex is with Anne and the wife. Only touching with FEX and Meghan. Only topless with Kaitlyn. Zoe started out as useless filler and Sara got turned into useless filler.

Deepwounds

Feb 2, 2018
pills were removed..
so how i can blackmail Kait, or get scene in class with meghan or with sara in library? because i only see repeating phrases. I ge many tips, but im not sure if they are all for v.2.061 and some of them dont work anymore so it would be nice to have walkthrough for v2.061

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
so how i can blackmail Kait, or get scene in class with meghan or with sara in library? because i only see repeating phrases. I ge many tips, but im not sure if they are all for v.2.061 and some of them dont work anymore so it would be nice to have walkthrough for v2.061
Literally all of that is removed after v1.632. My mod, linked in my signature, restores it all. There's also a hard to follow walkthrogh on the OP as well as a slightly easier to read

Deepwounds

Feb 2, 2018
Literally all of that is removed after v1.632. My mod, linked in my signature, restores it all. There's also a hard to follow walkthrogh on the OP as well as a slightly easier to read
All right i will use your mod and thank you

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
have someone a guide for show how to take all the girls?
i had the date with meg and more but cant fuck them only the wife.do i something wrong or is it not out for now?

Superstar

Jan 30, 2018
View attachment 56165
Overview:
Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. There are schoolgirls, there is your wife, there is your beautiful daughter. How you interact with each of them is up to you but, yes, there will be sex.​

Updated: 2018-02-18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 2.06.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note - If you do not follow, your post will be deleted:
1. There is no Android or Phone version of this game. Do not expect support.

2. There is not incest patch yet. Stop asking
3. Stop asking for saves. If someone has a save, they will post it.
4. Walktrough will be posted when dev posts one or someone makes one. Stop asking.

5. If your opinion is calling someone out, belittling them, bashing them, etc. Its not allowed, read our site rules. We appreciate opinions but not when they are over the top.
6. No trolling, no feeding them, shitposting, offtopic jests
7. No pills, you should read the thread
8. TL;DR Patreon does not allow incest, mind control, etc anymore. If devs dont follow, they get the boot. So if the game has changed too much for you, then dont comment and leave.

Additional Info
Walkthrough -

Changelog:

All saves prior/current 1.9 saves will not work with 2.0

Download
v2.06.1:
- - - - - - - - - -

*Note* DO NOT download in game patch from newspaper in menu, it only applies to 2.0, not needed in 2.06.
Win:

- - - - - -
Mac:
- - - - - -
Linux:
- - - - - -

View attachment 64048 View attachment 64049 View attachment 64050 View attachment 64051 View attachment 64052 View attachment 64053
For some reason I can't get any Romance points for Sara or Meghan. Tried through the console, accepts command but doesn't increase score. Any suggestions ?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes