Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I kinda stopped following this game once the updates became so sporadic. Nonetheless, it makes me sad to see the abandoned tag on this game. I was hoping it'd be completed at some point, but alas...

I guess Meghan will have to live on in other games for now, I liked doing Meghan fan art!

This one is probably my favorite amongst the fan art pieces that I did:

Hopefully TP's future is Au Revoir, and not RIP...

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
We really need someone to steal Megan and FES, I'm sorry borrow them like Deem did with Dotty

Reactions: OhWee

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I kinda stopped following this game once the updates became so sporadic. Nonetheless, it makes me sad to see the abandoned tag on this game. I was hoping it'd be completed at some point, but alas...

I guess Meghan will have to live on in other games for now, I liked doing Meghan fan art!

This one is probably my favorite amongst the fan art pieces that I did:

Hopefully TP's future is Au Revoir, and not RIP...
I'd take Meghan into my game somehow, but only have the assets/presets list from the art thread :pensive:
Will see what we can do though..

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's funny how some people who talked only a tiny bit about date releases (the new year release episode) had their comments removed, with several people saying the dev was the greatest on earth. As I said before, you can't have 2 measures, criticism must also be accepted, and it was clear he wasn't directed with the issues on date releases.

Shit happens, if you have issues say it, the fanbase will understand. I smelled some lack of comitment at that time, but I hold myself for stating that. We all have issues anyway. But after seeing the latest releases and it's contents it seems I was right.

And no I'm not counting the kids who complained and insulted the dev or didn't even care about the posts. Those deserved to be banned and to be deleted. But putting everyone on the same bag when some had fair criticism was rude. I remember nearly all comments being deleted and 1 or 2 users always answering saying the dev was the greatest guy on earth.

And to the ones who'll say I'm exagerating, sorry but I know I'm not. I remember that far too well, and even 1 post where I gave my criticism yet defended the dev from rude comments was deleted as well with no explanation whenever.

Anyway I'm sad this happened, the game seemed promising. It was fun when it lasted.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Good if the dev actually abandoned it, rather than changing massively from the original vision it's better to cut your losses and do something else.
I wonder why patreon isn't banning games with teachers having sex with students since the relationship has a power imbalance. Hey it's illegal irl it should be illegal in fictional games.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Maybe now it can be taken from the Popular section so other games might benefit more from it.

Damn, that was hard being so nice and not really saying what I fell about this game and the dev behind it.

Reactions: User_166761 and F95

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Is there a advancement for the students. Like past the jackoff with the one living with you and the cheerleader I'm running the 2.061

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is there a advancement for the students. Like past the jackoff with the one living with you and the cheerleader I'm running the 2.061
The game is abandoned aka dead, with 90%+ chance there won't be any advancements at all in this game.

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
Damn. I want to say I saw this coming, but I was more hopeful and optimistic than that. It sucks that the game is dead but I'll fondly remember the fun I had with it while it existed.

Reactions: ambickbit

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
People are clinging on on his patreon, only they aren't trolling like we are... He still makes $2129 a month. Wow

ambickbit

Jan 8, 2018
Sad to see this game is abandoned. I was just now looking to see if a new version was up.

Last edited:

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
+9
People are clinging on on his patreon, only they aren't trolling like we are... He still makes $2129 a month. Wow
makes me wish i could figure figure out how coding works so i could make 2k a month and do absolutely nothing at all

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
It's sad and unfortunate to see a game with potential abandoned, but it's not so surprising, with the clusterfuck it went through the last few months.

F

Reactions: Centurion
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes