Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
U

User_166761

People are clinging on on his patreon, only they aren't trolling like we are... He still makes $2129 a month. Wow

If some russian kid did the same Deem has done (including the grindy game and taking money for doing nothing) he would have been eviscerated here. It takes some special kind of obtuseness to claim this game was hated or wasn't pampered, as many tried to imply here.

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
why then are people still paying him if he quit building. This was a good game there are a couple others he had that was good too. Oh well we can hope. thank you

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Sorry guys I know this game has been abandoned but I've searched and the only way I found to get the BJ scene with Kait is to blackmail her and I tried that but the only option I get is to have her vote for Sara.

So does this mean the Kait BJ scene is no longer available?

Thanks

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Sorry guys I know this game has been abandoned but I've searched and the only way I found to get the BJ scene with Kait is to blackmail her and I tried that but the only option I get is to have her vote for Sara.

So does this mean the Kait BJ scene is no longer available?

Thanks
You need the blackmail patch

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I guess lot of folks here now knows how Giordano Bruno must felt. Being torched by angry mob for telling stuff which later turned out to be truth. :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: User_166761

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
I guess lot of folks here now knows how Giordano Bruno must felt. Being torched by angry mob for telling stuff which later turned out to be truth. :FeelsBadMan:
I'm surprised his discord buddies aren't still here saying he's working hard and finding more excuses for all the bullshit he gave because he didn't want to work. (all the renders are ready btw, just need to alter the story line because of patreon rules btw, the game is 10x better in 2.0 btw)

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I'm surprised his discord buddies aren't still here saying he's working hard and finding more excuses for all the bullshit he gave because he didn't want to work. (all the renders are ready btw, just need to alter the story line because of patreon rules btw, the game is 10x better in 2.0 btw)
His discord buddies were either betrayed after launch of 2.0 (Like Jmoele2), OR found real jobs or a life, or something and stopped helping him out online

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
You tell people off for going to the ATM machine too, dont you? (I do too. lol)
One of my pet peeves is people calling a water heater a 'hot water heater'. If it heats water it will make it hot. You don't get anything from heating already hot water

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ya boii has come out of hiding. :pokerFace:

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes