Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Rumplewalrus

Jul 15, 2017
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how awe-inspiring the subscription model of Patreon is?

I'm willing to bet there's a solid number of people are signed up for his Patreon for $5 a month. It's super easy to miss $5 a month on your bank statement or credit card because their balance always seems, more or less, what they expect it to be. So the $5 keeps going out and irredeemable keeps getting his money.

I volunteer with an non-profit that does incredible incredible work in our community and they'd be gobsmacked if they could bring down a guaranteed $2000 a month.

derpina1111

Apr 12, 2018
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how awe-inspiring the subscription model of Patreon is?

I'm willing to bet there's a solid number of people are signed up for his Patreon for $5 a month. It's super easy to miss $5 a month on your bank statement or credit card because their balance always seems, more or less, what they expect it to be. So the $5 keeps going out and irredeemable keeps getting his money.

I volunteer with an non-profit that does incredible incredible work in our community and they'd be gobsmacked if they could bring down a guaranteed $2000 a month.
I cannot help but agree with this. However if it was me, I check my bank and cc statements every few days, and would notice. I guess some people do not look too closely.

Reactions: johnnylaw

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I used to really look forward to this game. No website update since January, no Patreon update since February. Still makes over $2,000 per month on Patreon. :closedeyesmile:

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
This game is abandoned???? Really?.....It was one of the few 3dcg games I liked though....can anyone recommend me something similar?...

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
This game is abandoned???? Really?.....It was one of the few 3dcg games I liked though....can anyone recommend me something similar?...
I would say the best games going right now would be Melody (which has a father figure younger teenager relationship) and Milfy City (which has the animations and rpg feel). Milfy City recently updated too. TONS of content.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
I would say the best games going right now would be Melody (which has a father figure younger teenager relationship) and Milfy City (which has the animations and rpg feel). Milfy City recently updated too. TONS of content.
I think Milfy City runs slowly on my laptop, but I haven't played much of it yet. Melody I haven't tried yet... Thanks for the advice.

Fort

Aug 16, 2017
What's he saying? And keep in mind he sat in his discord server for 2 months and didn't say a word to anyone..
He said that he stopped due to anxiety and he's started working on the game again. Although, I wouldn't recommend anyone to pledge to him unless he starts delivering consistent updates again.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
He also said there’s no release schedule but is going to work on it at his own pace so probabably no update anytime soon.

Reactions: Centurion

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Well shit, two games I only downloaded and played this week had updates today and this is possibly not dead? Who says Christmas only comes once a year?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
To be honest I wouldn't give a fuck about what he says at this point, he's burned many bridges and lost so much trust and credit. Maybe what he says is true this time, but I wouldn't exclude the possibility that he's just messing with people just to keep the money coming a little longer. I can understand that anxiety is a tough customer, but you don't suddenly lose all kinds of manners and you can't even take 2 minutes to type two sentences like "I'm about to break down, I have to withdraw from everything ASAP. Sorry guys" or something like that? I don't think so.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
To be honest I wouldn't give a fuck about what he says at this point, he's burned many bridges and lost so much trust and credit. Maybe what he says is true this time, but I wouldn't exclude the possibility that he's just messing with people just to keep the money coming a little longer. I can understand that anxiety is a tough customer, but you don't suddenly lose all kinds of manners and you can't even take 2 minutes to type two sentences like "I'm about to break down, I have to withdraw from everything ASAP. Sorry guys" or something like that? I don't think so.
Or maybe stop taking Patreon donations.

Dude's a cunt.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
He said that he stopped due to anxiety and he's started working on the game again. Although, I wouldn't recommend anyone to pledge to him unless he starts delivering consistent updates again.
his he for fuckin real, lmao

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes