Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Or maybe stop taking Patreon donations.

Dude's a cunt.
Exactly. If you can't work on the game, don't expect to get paid. This clown is just looking for more cash.

With all this said I'm betting this topic may turn into a shitshow again. It's a shame how many people are suckered into believing when someone acts nice. Many people said this guy was a 'nice guy', but nice guys can be the biggest snakes if you don't watch it. A good way to tell is how they respond when things don't go their way. When he was giving his story of getting hacked, he was expecting everyone to automatically trust him, and I told him what didn't add up. He proceeded to tell me to fuck off. That's not 'nice', that's a snake or wolf in sheeps clothing pretending to be nice.

A good guy would understand if things sound off. A bad guy only acts nice as long as they get what they want out of you.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
With all this said I'm betting this topic may turn into a shitshow again.
Don't worry, some people and probably also some mods will come and save the day, ready to tell you that you being open and honest about your opinion about certain people is bad. I'm not a fan of shitshows myself, but at least it's more entertaining than constant ass kissing.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So, it seems that he was so anxious and frightened that he couldn't afford 2 minutes of time to log in into patreon and write short message to his patrons and to stop draining money from them?!
I'll be sure to inform my university about this case since it's unseen in history of medicine. Untill now. This universe is indeed wonderful place.:happyblush

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I very curious how he plans to continue game which drown him into anxiety and depression. Is he suicidal? Obviously game turned into pile of shit due to patreon changes, no matter how much some f95zoners love Meghan.
Just say sorry and make another fuckin' game.

Reactions: johnnylaw

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I saw him too on his discord channel today, he seems to be back in the media, we'll see what happens next.

U

User_166761

He decides to come back as soon as his money starts drying up. How much of a scumbag do you have be to be to do that without, at the very least, apologizing for not suspending payments? will we see several mods rush to defend this shitshow once again? I hope not. Being a "nice guy" without following up with actions is the low hanging fruit way of manipulating people.

Funnily enough, I have seen several mods on this site denigrate ("jokingly") small devs for their poor games or inconsistency before. At least let users criticize this one as long as they are respectful, which a lot of us are.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
He decides to come back as soon as his money starts drying up. How much of a scumbag do you have be to be to do that without, at the very least, apologizing for not suspending payments? will we see several mods rush to defend this shitshow once again? I hope not. Being a "nice guy" without following up with actions is the low hanging fruit way of manipulate people.

Funnily enough, I have seen several mods on this site denigrate ("jokingly") small devs for their poor games or inconsistency before. At least let users criticize this one as long as they are respectful, which a lot of us are.
When 2.0 hit he was making over 5 grand, it's now 2 grand. Also, he hasn't even posted that he's coming back, he just told people in discord. He also didn't say anything concrete, just said their's no release schedule and he'll work at his own pace.

Yeah anyone with any sense has seen his 'pace'. He's trying to screw the last people who believe him, his discord cheerleaders. And tbh, after they came to his defense here, let em be screwed.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I really don't care, I would never donate him money, but I would keep playing the game if it comes back

people do what they want with their money, I'm sure anyone that are still donating just shit money and don't give a fuck about it, but care about the game continuing, after 6/7 months with little to no content anyone that does care about their money would stop pledging

life is not fair, if irredeemable created a game that is so popular that people give him two thousand dollars for absolutely no content whatsoever and no feedback, lucky him. It's wrong, but he ain't forcing anyone, heck, he isn't even promising anything

I would feel like shit for taking people money and giving nothing back, but I am who I am and he is who he is

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I really don't care, I would never donate him money, but I would keep playing the game if it comes back

people do what they want with their money, I'm sure anyone that are still donating just shit money and don't give a fuck about it, but care about the game continuing, after 6/7 months with little to no content anyone that does care about their money would stop pledging

life is not fair, if irredeemable created a game that is so popular that people give him two thousand dollars for absolutely no content whatsoever and no feedback, lucky him. It's wrong, but he ain't forcing anyone, heck, he isn't even promising anything

I would feel like shit for taking people money and giving nothing back, but I am who I am and he is who he is
I personally wouldn't care either if was honest about himself and not constantly trying to play the victim, but at this point if you haven't figured it out you either don't or won't

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
agree with much of what's been said.
people shit on MrDots of DMD for milking but dude stopped pledges for one month when he had to stop working on DMD to create a brand new game Melody from scratch. but damn does that dude release on time as promised.

if deem just spent a minute or two saying he needs to step away, paused pledges, and came back, he would still have $5000+ if not more with additional content updates.

Aug 5, 2017
Was a ton of content removed from this at some point? I remember one where the teacher is spanking a student, but maybe that's a different game? Didn't see anything like it searching the forums.

This was pretty good. I'd like to see what he comes up with now that you can't rely on incest fans on patreon. Maybe there will be another, more interesting genre that crops up.

Reactions: Centurion

g4r3th

Mar 23, 2018
Other than the wife.. do you get to fuck anyone else at the games current progress? I've been grinding for days and only managed the HJ from Daughter and BJ from Kaytlyn and a kiss from Meghan?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I wonder if they'll even question why Deem decided not to suspend payments when/if he confirms that he stopped working on the game? Will that also be the fault of F95zone? It certainly can't be the fault of 'nice guy' Deem!
If they gave any fucks about their money they would have cancelled payment themselves.

We all get the dev dropped the ball but one thing that seriously pisses me off about people is the severe lack of personally responsibility.

It's not up to the dev to look after your money, it's up to you.

If people are still backing him then that's ALL on them.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Other than the wife.. do you get to fuck anyone else at the games current progress? I've been grinding for days and only managed the HJ from Daughter and BJ from Kaytlyn and a kiss from Meghan?
you got as far as you could in this version.

maybe if dev ever decides to release an update we’ll get to stroke Megan’s hair before her dad cock blocks you again.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes