Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not that I expect that this game will ever continue, but I sure wish someone would go and use the Megan model for another game. I loved the look of that girl.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Not that I expect that this game will ever continue, but I sure wish someone would go and use the Megan model for another game. I loved the look of that girl.
Indeed, it would be nice to see Megan get a proper game. Hell, someone could remake this entire game using a similar premise and it would probably be better than what irredeemable has put out in the last few months.

Reactions: botc76

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah, I don't see that. I've played both games from the start and Teacher's Pet was never anything like DmD.
The appearance of the D model was a joke, a homage if you want.
If you read Dotty's narrative it was not an homage but a huge insult and dig, asserting that been going over a year and still nothing happened hence why she became prostitute, How is that respectful or homage? It was derogatory jealousy plain and simple. Stealing a character is plagiarism.

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
If you read Dotty's narrative it was not an homage but a huge insult and dig, asserting that been going over a year and still nothing happened hence why she became prostitute, How is that respectful or homage? It was derogatory jealousy plain and simple. Stealing a character is plagiarism.
I've seen people take weird things personally on the internet, but this is a whole new level.

It was a joke, dude. Lighten up.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
maybe you missed it, but there's this [Abandoned] tag on the title of this thread. next month will be a year since the last "update", if you can even call it that.

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
is there any good walkthrough?
The game really doesn't need a walkthrough - just schmooze with the girls, pay attention to their schedules, and pay attention to your surroundings - you can interact with quite a few objects (like the thermostat in the living room, for example).

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
I have a doubt guys. If the pills are removed then are all scenes available? Cuz i think i'm stuck.. D is stuck after shower scene and no BJ till now.. Don't know how to trigger it either. Can anyone tell me how to trigger scenes in this game.. Meg is also stuck after ball dance and am not able to blackmail kaitlyn. And i think i missed the chance to screw Anna cuz i didn't visit staff room for a long time and now whenever i press staff room it says there's no one there. Please help guys...

Taallonn

Jan 22, 2018
I have a doubt guys. If the pills are removed then are all scenes available? Cuz i think i'm stuck.. D is stuck after shower scene and no BJ till now.. Don't know how to trigger it either. Can anyone tell me how to trigger scenes in this game.. Meg is also stuck after ball dance and am not able to blackmail kaitlyn. And i think i missed the chance to screw Anna cuz i didn't visit staff room for a long time and now whenever i press staff room it says there's no one there. Please help guys...
Thats pretty much it. Dev hasn't updated the game in a year or so, its abandoned.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just posting a PSA for my unnofficial crossover fanfic thingie.

As some of you know, Meg(han) has a role in Enthralled. The storyline tends to focus on Meg a lot, but I just shifted gears and am focusing on the D(ee) storyline for a bit, before getting back to Meg's story. Anyways, there's some new renders of Meg in said unofficial fanfic crossover thread, if you like seeing fanart Meg naked.

The storyline picks up from where Part 1 left off , and I did share a pic or two from that last month, but then my laptop bricked itself and I talk about my hardware woes (next few posts), so ignore those posts, and jump for the continuation of the story. Most of the linked posts/story panels do focus on Meg though. It's a continuing work in progress, and I'm trying to add a few new panels each week.

This is probably one of my favorite Meg fanart/crossover story renders so far. I really like how it came out:

Also, just noticed that this is on page 66. Which makes me think of that 666/Iron Maiden song, but I digress... yeah I don't think I'll be doing 666 pages for this fanart thingie...

Also, the doggo one I linked last month. It's best to read them in order, though, it might actually make a little more sense that way!

It'd be cool if someone continued the TP story (not holding my breath, and my unofficial crossover thingie takes Meg in a different direction), but I'm having fun using this as an excuse to do more fanart Meg renders at least!

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
He currently gets $294 from his patreon:

And another $237 from his most loyal and mindless followers, his discord cheerleaders:

Now he gets $237 a month from his patreon

and $288 from his discord cheerleaders

And they keep boohoohooing over how he has poor mental health. These people are retarded :eek::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Who are the two ones on the left? Meghan + the older daughter from View of Family?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Who are the two ones on the left? Meghan + the older daughter from View of Family?
Yes the one on the left is my fanart version of Meghan (this being the TP thread of course), next gal is my fanart version of Katie from KC.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I wouldn't bother with it and remember how it was when you last played it, compared to 1.6 the latest version is pretty much a train wreck.

Reactions: skullker

Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Thats pretty much it. Dev hasn't updated the game in a year or so, its abandoned.
Damn the game plot was so cool. Graphics weren't so bad though only daughter's was watchable. Do you know of any other games that are completed and with this kindof genre? Drugs, Corruption, Mind-control. Tried Lab rats 1, Corruption, Dreams of Desire(Favorite till date {it was just awesome})?

Reactions: Detective Ward
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes