kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Hi, can someone help me and tell me two things:

1st thing, how to keep Korin in her nine tailed spirit form, after fighting with her. I forgot how to do it, didn't play this game for long time.

2nd thing, please help me remember how to see event with the real Beatrix, the Ancestor of Tear and Lumi. I also forgot what conditions were for that. This is something with old sign on the south of the village.

Please tell me if someone know :)

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Checking in the game, it doesn't seem like you can have 9-tail Korin for gameplay. There's no mini-Korin 9-tail sprite either. You can set her up in the gallery, but I'm not sure if that affects any h-scenes or anything...

Also, what event with Beatrix? I remember that she was mentioned and yada yada by the big bad succubus, but I don't remember her actually showing up in game at any point...

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Checking in the game, it doesn't seem like you can have 9-tail Korin for gameplay. There's no mini-Korin 9-tail sprite either. You can set her up in the gallery, but I'm not sure if that affects any h-scenes or anything...

Also, what event with Beatrix? I remember that she was mentioned and yada yada by the big bad succubus, but I don't remember her actually showing up in game at any point...
I remember that you could go north and leave village to see Beatrix the ancestor, and talk with her, but I forgot conditions for that, maybe I had to do 2 or 3 NG+ games to be able to see it, I cant remember :/

Reactions: Iexist

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I remember that you could go north and leave village to see Beatrix the ancestor, and talk with her, but I forgot conditions for that, maybe I had to do 2 or 3 NG+ games to be able to see it, I cant remember :/
You can go to the North side of the village? Really?
Interesting... After more than 1 NG+?
Hm....
Guess I'm gonna try that to see what happens. I never knew about this. I thought that area was locked off completely. There's nothing in the gallery either.

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
You can go to the North side of the village? Really?
Interesting... After more than 1 NG+?
Hm....
Guess I'm gonna try that to see what happens. I never knew about this. I thought that area was locked off completely. There's nothing in the gallery either.
In Picture_tachi folder you have even Beatrix the ancestor pictures at the end. I only hope Kagura didn't cut out that event in their patch.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I don't suppose you could share at least some of those images? Assuming they're not fragmented into too many layers as is the case with other pics. It's been ages since I messed around with .wolf decriptors and don't have one on hand. Having an image or two would help with the search in case stuff is renamed or used weirdly in the game.

That said, without clear conditions of how to enable the event, it's gonna be a bit of a long-shot to make it happen.

EDIT:
Just so we're clear, you're saying that the event is somehow triggered by going through this area, correct?
ScreenShot_2022_0915_16_45_00.png

Last edited:

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
I don't suppose you could share at least some of those images? Assuming they're not fragmented into too many layers as is the case with other pics. It's been ages since I messed around with .wolf decriptors and don't have one on hand. Having an image or two would help with the search in case stuff is renamed or used weirdly in the game.

That said, without clear conditions of how to enable the event, it's gonna be a bit of a long-shot to make it happen.

EDIT:
Just so we're clear, you're saying that the event is somehow triggered by going through this area, correct?
View attachment 2045171
Yes, this place. I was doing that event long ago but I read about it on some japanese site that I google translated, and I forgot how to do the trick to be able to leave this village.

But like I said, maybe Kagura patch cut out some content, they use old game versions to translate and never ask developer for updated files, so they just remove broken parts.

If you want all images, go search this post and download compressed version, there are extracted files.

By the way, I bought today on DLsite 4 Acerola RPG games with 65 percent discount: Alchemist Colette, Treasure Hunter Claire, Tear and Library, and Demon Queen Melissa.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
First, it's been proven, repeatedly, that Kagura only work with whatever version of the game the DEV gives them. They don't have the right to request as far as I can tell. If the Dev gives them the latest, like with Celesphonia, they will use the latest. If the Dev doesn't give them the latest, like with Chevalier Histoire, where the Dev themselves posted on their ci-en that they didn't give the rights to localize the full game... then Kagura can do jack-shit.

Historically, Acerola has provided Kagura with the latest version of the game, and as far as I know and been able to compare with the JP versions, Kagura has never removed any events. Though they did tweak the wording in earlier games to avoid Steam squinting too hard at loli/shota content. I don't think the Tear game should be an exception... but the Tear game was produced in collaboration with a group called LATIA, or something? I don't know for sure, so it's impossible to say if Acerola had the full say in what happened for localization.

I also keep hearing that "Kagura removed content", but I don't know what games those were? They even had the friggin' birth scenes and incest scenes with her own kids in Ideology in Friction, and that's some pretty extreme content...

As such, I wouldn't bet on Kagura removing things, when it's entirely possible that the original Dev gave them stuff with less content for any variety of reasons. Kagura is a business, and it's in their interest to get people to buy their crap. Removing content is the exact opposite of doing that, and the only reasons why they'd ever do it is a) if the original Dev mandates it for whatever reason; b) Steam or Western laws of various kinds force them too.

Moving on.

Go search what post?

As for the original games... Well. I had all of them in JP. I remember doing a pretty thorough comparison for TH Claire and not being able to find anything missing back in the day... but I admit I didn't bother for Collette.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Alright. I give up. I'm stumped. I did 3-4 NG+ and I have absolutely no clue how to trigger the event you mentioned. Either it's not multiple NG+ runs, or you have to do them with specific conditions, or there's something else entirely that's missing. I already had a maxed out Strengthening Tree with all the bonus scenes unlocked when I started trying this. I already had all the outfits on the save in question. I pushed Tear to lvl 50. I finished the Final Action Dungeon 3 times now and have those special items at the end in triplicate to prove it. I actually ended up farming Irene a few times for XP because she gives over 50k of it in Chapter 7. I beat all the bosses a second time on Hard... I am absolutely, 100% stumped...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There has to be more to it than repeated NG+ runs. As far as I know, outside of their NTR games (up to Monica) and TH Claire, Acerola never did anything that absolutely required NG+. In every other game, as long as you knew what you needed to do, you could unlock any event or ending from the very first run.

However, without the actual unlock conditions, I can't even begin to say if I've been doing something wrong or not.

As I said, I hadn't heard of this event when I was playing the JP version either....

EDIT:
Well, I was so annoyed by this that I actually grabbed an extractor and started fiddling with the files.
Here's what I found:
1. There's only 1 extra girl in the picture tachi, but that's definitely not Beatrix. That's that girl from the Collette game special event that appears with Tear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) There's no sprite for her that I could find in the sprites folders. I did find a Priscila sprite tho. Priscila being Collette's Alchemy teacher yada yada. I doubt she actually appears in the game though. There's several sprites in there that I don't think ever appeared in the game. Likely left overs from the development process that were not cleaned out.
[ch]purisira.png

So.... Yeah. Only other thing to do would be to grab the JP version and see if there's anything different there. Or you can drop this pic of this Beatrix you mentioned.

Last edited:

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Well, I was so annoyed by this that I actually grabbed an extractor and started fiddling with the files.
After that you can open it via wolf rpg editor and check that place. I checked and zero conditions in that event, just standard message.

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
After that you can open it via wolf rpg editor and check that place. I checked and zero conditions in that event, just standard message.
Exactly how do you do that? Never used wolf editor. I know how to extract the files, but the only text files are for the H events. I suppose the blockade and other conditions are directly placed on the map, but how do you open them? To me it comes only as a black screen.

Alright. I give up. I'm stumped.
In case you know how to do what I asked above, try to see events for this sign of the screen. Not my info, but I saw a guy asking how to "complete the sign" to enable leaving the village:

1682970507077.png

I walked around for a bit but found nothing through the game. It's possible the barrier in the village exit has no extra code because a condition in this sign will simply remove it. Just a guess

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Exactly how do you do that?
You need to download Wolf Editor and put unpacked game's "data" folder in editor folder then run editor. And previous "data" folder which originally in editor folder should be renamed or removed before you copy game's "data" folder.

Reactions: Atribator

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
I see, it was easier than I thought.

And nope, no events on the sign too; either the content were cut on kagura version or never has been there at all.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes