3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Love the concept, but it's such a waste to not see what's happening during the sex scenes, the game would have been better with two POVs imo

Fullbluff Studio

Oct 27, 2019
I hope this is not against the rules (I didn't read anything against it, but just in case). Since this is relevant to Teaser ~ Date ~ Kanon I'm posting here as well.

Xmass Pixiv.png

I'm making a Micro Visual Novel as the reward for the Main Character Tier and above on my Patreon. This is a direct sequel to the CG set I published on Xmas ( ), so if you're a fan of Kanon, don't waste the chance (since it will be January only exclusive reward):

This micro visual novel will tell what the characters did on new year's eve. Since this is a micro visual novel, it'll be short and to the point. There won't be a long build-up, but you can consider my first VN Teaser~Date~Kanon! and the short CG Teaser~Xmas~Kanon! as the build-up for this story. This Visual Novel will be sent to my Patreons (The Main Character Tier and above) on the first weekend of February...If I can complete it by then...(I'll cross my fingers).

I probably will make a public release at a later date, but for the time being, this will be Patreon exclusive. (I have to reward the people that are kindly supporting me after all).

Also, I'd like to ask the author of this thread if he would be kind enough to update the first post with my Patreon. Thanks in advance!

White

Feb 22, 2017
I'm always up (in more ways than one) for Kanon stuff. Especially if we can see her gorgeous body getting dicked.

Reactions: Albaduldür

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I hope this is not against the rules (I didn't read anything against it, but just in case). Since this is relevant to Teaser ~ Date ~ Kanon I'm posting here as well.

View attachment 994166

I'm making a Micro Visual Novel as the reward for the Main Character Tier and above on my Patreon. This is a direct sequel to the CG set I published on Xmas ( ), so if you're a fan of Kanon, don't waste the chance (since it will be January only exclusive reward):

This micro visual novel will tell what the characters did on new year's eve. Since this is a micro visual novel, it'll be short and to the point. There won't be a long build-up, but you can consider my first VN Teaser~Date~Kanon! and the short CG Teaser~Xmas~Kanon! as the build-up for this story. This Visual Novel will be sent to my Patreons (The Main Character Tier and above) on the first weekend of February...If I can complete it by then...(I'll cross my fingers).

I probably will make a public release at a later date, but for the time being, this will be Patreon exclusive. (I have to reward the people that are kindly supporting me after all).

Also, I'd like to ask the author of this thread if he would be kind enough to update the first post with my Patreon. Thanks in advance!
What a fucking booty...
I wanna eat her ass

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018

View attachment 994166

Loved the first installation
A bit sad to see Kanon in a chain :( Unless she is doing it on purpose to humiliate MC ;) Was nice to see an NTR woman somewhat in charge and not because huge blackmail/Corruption.
Even though I can easily see how it can swing both ways as it is.
Was considering supporting on patreon, but if it is a huge corruption of Kanon and making her submissive it might not be for me.
Can you elaborate a bit on what way you plan on taking it, without ruining it for anyone who then will like it, no matter the route?
Stay true to your vision.

Last edited:

Fullbluff Studio

Oct 27, 2019
Loved the first installation
A bit sad to see Kanon in a chain :( Unless she is doing it on purpose to humiliate MC ;) Was nice to see an NTR woman somewhat in charge and not because huge blackmail/Corruption.
Even though I can easily see how it can swing both ways as it is.
Was considering supporting on patreon, but if it is a huge corruption of Kanon and making her submissive it might not be for me.
Can you elaborate a bit on what way you plan on taking it, without ruining it for anyone who then will like it, no matter the route?
Stay true to your vision.
It's really hard to answer that without spoilers, so the best answer I can give you is: If you loved my first Visual Novel, then trust me! Maybe I'll manage to surprise you again. ;)

I'll just add something about that chain because I don't consider it a spoiler, since it'll be revealed very early in the microVN (plus, I'm sure a lot of people have made the connection already):

CG09.png

So what I think you should be really wondering is how in the world it went from this ☝ to the picture I published some posts ago, and also how this short story will actually end.

For the people interested, you must read Teaser~Xmas~Kanon!, if you haven't already since it's pretty much the intro to this microVN. You can read it on these sites:

or

Also, for people interested in joining my Patreon: I'll be holding a contest for all the people that join in January. The winner will be granted a commission: A type of character, situation, scene, or fetish that he'd like to see in one of my visual novels (with some exceptions/limitations...we'll have to talk about it and reach an agreement). The contest will consist of a riddle, that will be posted on my Patreon on February 1st. The first person to solve the riddle will be the winner.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
It's really hard to answer that without spoilers, so the best answer I can give you is: If you loved my first Visual Novel, then trust me! Maybe I'll manage to surprise you again. ;)

I'll just add something about that chain because I don't consider it a spoiler, since it'll be revealed very early in the microVN (plus, I'm sure a lot of people have made the connection already):

View attachment 997810

So what I think you should be really wondering is how in the world it went from this ☝ to the picture I published some posts ago, and also how this short story will actually end.

For the people interested, you must read Teaser~Xmas~Kanon!, if you haven't already since it's pretty much the intro to this microVN. You can read it on these sites:

or

Also, for people interested in joining my Patreon: I'll be holding a contest for all the people that join in January. The winner will be granted a commission: A type of character, situation, scene, or fetish that he'd like to see in one of my visual novels (with some exceptions/limitations...we'll have to talk about it and reach an agreement). The contest will consist of a riddle, that will be posted on my Patreon on February 1st. The first person to solve the riddle will be the winner.
I just read the Teaser~Xmas~Kanon and it gives me hope that Kanon will use That Chain in ways I will find enjoyable :)
The whole fact that she wears her present for Yukihiro while Hiro is there is amazing.
Also it makes me kind of excited to learn what store she gave Hiro the coupons for, if that is ever something that is elaborated upon later.

I have enjoyed your work lots so far. I will try to explain what I like and what stands out to me.
So if you don´t care for my opinion on the subject I will put it in spoilers so you can skip it.
I think it is mostly, if Fullbluff Studio would be so kind to read it, so they could gauge if future content will avoid the red flags I describe and keep on the path i have enjoyed so far, which was already kind of promised, so sorry for saying it again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So all in all I loved it so far. I think the most important thing keeping me from joining Patreon right now is The Spade worry.
*Edit*
In the end what is important for me is that Kanon, and other girls in later series, stays in power and the photo from the changing room or other such stuff is not used to blackmail her og put her in a bad position that she cannot get on top of again. Then it would not be a project for me. It´s ok for Fullbluffstudio to PM me if that was the plan. I will keep the secret from the patreons to enjoy the surprise and pretend I just wait for an answer ;)
But if that is not the case I will most definately join the highest tier patreon as this would be the most intereting that happened in a long time :D

Last edited:

Fullbluff Studio

Oct 27, 2019
I just read the Teaser~Xmas~Kanon and it gives me hope that Kanon will use That Chain in ways I will find enjoyable :)
The whole fact that she wears her present for Yukihiro while Hiro is there is amazing.
Also it makes me kind of excited to learn what store she gave Hiro the coupons for, if that is ever something that is elaborated upon later.

I have enjoyed your work lots so far. I will try to explain what I like and what stands out to me.
So if you don´t care for my opinion on the subject I will put it in spoilers so you can skip it.
I think it is mostly, if Fullbluff Studio would be so kind to read it, so they could gauge if future content will avoid the red flags I describe and keep on the path i have enjoyed so far, which was already kind of promised, so sorry for saying it again.

So all in all I loved it so far. I think the most important thing keeping me from joining Patreon right now is The Spade worry.
*Edit*
In the end what is important for me is that Kanon, and other girls in later series, stays in power and the photo from the changing room or other such stuff is not used to blackmail her og put her in a bad position that she cannot get on top of again. Then it would not be a project for me. It´s ok for Fullbluffstudio to PM me if that was the plan. I will keep the secret from the patreons to enjoy the surprise and pretend I just wait for an answer ;)
But if that is not the case I will most definately join the highest tier patreon as this would be the most intereting that happened in a long time :D
Sorry, but I can't do that. This might sound hard or maybe even silly for you, but there're some lines I'm not willing to cross, and telling someone how my stories are gonna end is one of them. And I'm not making any exceptions, not even in a PM, because if I do it once, I'll have to do it again and again in the future. So I have to draw a line here. I hope you understand.

On the other hand, I thank you for your feedback about my characters. The name of the Cinema Clerk is Midori. I'm planning to use her in another story. She's a very kind and gentle girl (typical girlfriend material). She will probably be a co-heroine in one of my future visual novels (I have an interesting idea I'd like to make in the future).

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Sorry, but I can't do that. This might sound hard or maybe even silly for you, but there're some lines I'm not willing to cross, and telling someone how my stories are gonna end is one of them. And I'm not making any exceptions, not even in a PM, because if I do it once, I'll have to do it again and again in the future. So I have to draw a line here. I hope you understand.

On the other hand, I thank you for your feedback about my characters. The name of the Cinema Clerk is Midori. I'm planning to use her in another story. She's a very kind and gentle girl (typical girlfriend material). She will probably be a co-heroine in one of my future visual novels (I have an interesting idea I'd like to make in the future).
I respect that, and sorry if it felt like I was trying to put you on the line, it was not my intention.
Was not asking for an ending or anything, just how severe any kind of blackmail or corruption of Kanon(And future heroines) might get. So if it was kept on the milder side, I might still join. But guess I just have to wait and see, then make a decision later. But at least the mangakas that inspired you on your patreon are within my tolerance so maybe that spells a brigth future :)

But no matter what route you go, I still think what you made in the first installment was great, I got really invested, maybe a little to emotional when I posted my last post :D, so that is a compliment to your craft.
If it turns ways I might not enjoy, I would still wholeheartedly recommend it to people who like it that way.
Good luck :)

Reactions: Fullbluff Studio

Fullbluff Studio

Oct 27, 2019
I respect that, and sorry if it felt like I was trying to put you on the line, it was not my intention.
Was not asking for an ending or anything, just how severe any kind of blackmail or corruption of Kanon(And future heroines) might get. So if it was kept on the milder side, I might still join. But guess I just have to wait and see, then make a decision later. But at least the mangakas that inspired you on your patreon are within my tolerance so maybe that spells a brigth future :)

But no matter what route you go, I still think what you made in the first installment was great, I got really invested, maybe a little to emotional when I posted my last post :D, so that is a compliment to your craft.
If it turns ways I might not enjoy, I would still wholeheartedly recommend it to people who like it that way.
Good luck :)
I understand your fears. I've also have read visual novels that started great and became trash near the end. I couldn't help to wonder why the developer decided to take a certain path I didn't like when the VN was so good and promising.

I only want to add something, because I don't think it's a spoiler and may give you all a little glimpse of my take in the NTR genre:

I think every developer has a limit line he won't cross. No matter how hardcore the corruption or the sex are. To find out, how far that line is drawn...that's a big part of the enjoyment of any "good" NTR work. Making the reader wondering things like how much the heroine will get corrupted, if the MC will find out at the end or if he'll be left in the dark, if the heroine will fall for the netori guy, if the netorase will become netorare (or vice versa)...etc...all those things are very important factors of enjoyment of this genre (a genre, I might add, I find extremely interesting at a psychological level).

Wondering and surprise, not knowing what's really happening, taking advantage of the audience expectations... I think all that is crucial to write a good NTR story (and any sort of story in general). That's probably why I could fool you in my first visual novel. I played with your expectations and when the truth was revealed, I blew the mind of many players. That's also why I don't want to reveal to anyone how far the rabbit hole can go...I want to keep playing with your minds and your expectations (because that's a little pleasure, I enjoy ;)).

Last edited:

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I understand your fears. I've also have read visual novels that started great and become trash near the end. I couldn't help to wonder why the developer decided to take a certain path I didn't like when the VN was so good and promising.

I only want to add something, because I don't think it's a spoiler and may give you all a little glimpse of my take in the NTR genre:

I think every developer has a limit line he won't cross. No matter how hardcore the corruption or the sex are. To find out, how far that line is drawn...that's a big part of the enjoyment of any "good" NTR work. Making the reader wondering things like how much the heroine will get corrupted, if the MC will find out at the end or if he'll be left in the dark, if the heroine will fall for the netori guy, if the netorase will become netorare (or vice versa)...etc...all those things are very important factors of enjoyment of this genre (a genre, I might add, I find extremely interesting at a psychological level).

Wondering and surprise, not knowing what's really happening, taking advantage of the audience expectations... I think all that is crucial to write a good NTR story (and any sort of story in general). That's probably why I could fool you in my first visual novel. I played with your expectations and when the truth was revealed, I blew the mind of many players. That's also why I don't want to reveal to anyone how far the rabbit hole can go...I want to keep playing with your minds and your expectations (because that's a little pleasure, I enjoy ;)).
*Edit, was going on an off-thread rant :D *
It certainly seems to be a genre that can cater to many different kind of kinks and take many angles and surprise. I will just join the patreon and find out for myself whether or not this will work for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Czgerai

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
I want to see more of this dev, this game was really good.
Yeah, NTR mystery is such a blast corruption wised, too bad there are only few games trying this genre. But the only ones are pretty good so that's that

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Would you mind recommending some? I really enjoyed this one.
My fav would be this one : https://f95zone.to/threads/boy-hero-ken-haunted-house-investigation-sixth-flowerbed.67015/

You have different POVs plus a good amount of scenes

This one is ok https://f95zone.to/threads/a-gentle-girl-and-a-short-escape-v2-00-unidentified-flying-monster.39240/ but a little light content wise and the art isn't the best imo

There is also Scars of Summer but it's only MTL atm even though kagura Games are working on it

White

Feb 22, 2017
My fav would be this one : https://f95zone.to/threads/boy-hero-ken-haunted-house-investigation-sixth-flowerbed.67015/

You have different POVs plus a good amount of scenes

This one is ok https://f95zone.to/threads/a-gentle-girl-and-a-short-escape-v2-00-unidentified-flying-monster.39240/ but a little light content wise and the art isn't the best imo

There is also Scars of Summer but it's only MTL atm even though kagura Games are working on it
Thanks. I realize now I played all of them and waiting for a true translation for Scars of Summer.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes