VN Ren'Py Teddys Furry Day [v0.3.1] [Guihavas]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
How does one fuck a synthetic dick? Is this new fetish on getting burns on skin and stuff ? Condom works, but who uses them in games nowadays... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The grammar in the overview is off a bit. The one above is corrected.

The game looks interesting.
Thanks and good luck, Guhavas
just wait and play the game, the UI is in French

guipermitted

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
How does one fuck a synthetic dick? Is this new fetish on getting burns on skin and stuff ? Condom works, but who uses them in games nowadays... :rolleyes:
Hello, I'm the creator of the game. The explanation for the how to deals with padding.
View attachment 2823888

Overview:
Welcome to Teddy's Furry Day. Our character wake up after a party on a morning, changed into a big Teddy bear. Follow his journey and see what will happen to him...​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-04
Release Date: 2023-08-03
Developer: Guihavas
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

"UI is in French"
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2823904 View attachment 2823930 View attachment 2823931
Hello, I'm the creator of the game, thanks for you interest and support.
As you guessed, I'm French. I created the game within a very short amount of time, it all started with a bet on Discord.

I challenged myself to do it alone in 24H max, upload on Itch.io included.
That's why it's so short ^^
Plans are to update twice a month the story with the same conditions; I expect to reach a 500$ dollar goal for the time and electricity spent on it.
So if you're interested, or just curious on how the story will developp or may go, think of making a small donation on Itch.io; there won't be any Patreon or SubscribeStar for this project.
I'm currently working on another game ( more mainstream kinks, with greatest graphisms, interactivity and sounds )

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Hello, I'm the creator of the game. The explanation for the how to deals with padding.

Hello, I'm the creator of the game, thanks for you interest and support.
As you guessed, I'm French. I created the game within a very short amount of time, it all started with a bet on Discord.

I challenged myself to do it alone in 24H max, upload on Itch.io included.
That's why it's so short ^^
Plans are to update twice a month the story with the same conditions; I expect to reach a 500$ dollar goal for the time and electricity spent on it.
So if you're interested, or just curious on how the story will developp or may go, think of making a small donation on Itch.io; there won't be any Patreon or SubscribeStar for this project.
I'm currently working on another game ( more mainstream kinks, with greatest graphisms, interactivity and sounds )
If you are the Developer of this game plz submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
Thx ! As it was done in a short amount of time, there may have some mistakes in translation

Part 2 is planned for tomorrow ;) then, it will only depend if people finance it
Is the main character's penis huge like the one in the second picture? Can you increase the number of girls with big and huge breasts

guipermitted

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Is the main character's penis huge like the one in the second picture? Can you increase the number of girls with big and huge breasts
Yeah, it's huge. Girls are coming tomorrow for the update. If you have others requests, take a few moment to consider support the game with a donation. As I don't want to make a Patreon for this, I decided that the most generous donator of the month can write his own customized scenario, including new characters ;)

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well we now know how Teddy spent his formative years before he left town and changed his name to Cozmo.

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
Yeah, it's huge. Girls are coming tomorrow for the update. If you have others requests, take a few moment to consider support the game with a donation. As I don't want to make a Patreon for this, I decided that the most generous donator of the month can write his own customized scenario, including new characters ;)
Good luck, I can't play it because a window pops up after I click on the game

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
1000 $ pour la suite? Bon bah, RIP! :ROFLMAO:

1000 $ donation to continue, well, RIP this game! :ROFLMAO:

guipermitted

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
1000 $ pour la suite? Bon bah, RIP! :ROFLMAO:

1000 $ donation to continue, well, RIP this game! :ROFLMAO:
1000$ c'est le goal à atteindre une fois l'histoire finie ;)
L'histoire continuera même s'il n'y a que 10$ de donations, mais le rythme ne sera pas le même...
A cette heure 48H après la release le jeu à déjà engrangé 380$, donc atteindre les 1000$ en fin de vie ne me parait pas absurde, d'autant que le contenu va s'étoffer.
Sachant que mon challenge est de faire un chapitre en 24H à chaque fois, 2 fois par mois.
Cela laisse du temps pour attendre l'objectif ^^

1000$ is the endgame goal, once the story is achieved.
I will continue the story whatever, I'll only delay the releases depending on the financial support, as I'm working on a way bigger game alongside...
So far the game made a 380$ earning, so it's not that far from the goal, considering the 0.1 is Demo release and was made without roadmap within 24H.
From now on I'll release a new chapter twice a month, always made in the same amount of time.
So it allows some time to reach the ultimate goal ^^

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote