• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Teddys Furry Day [v0.3.1] [Guihavas]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

guipermitted

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
I released V0.1.5, the story continues + a new intro !

guipermitted

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Update 0.2 is coming tonight. Tons of new stuff.

EDIT : due to major code mistake, the update is pending. Available when available.

V 0.2.2 AVAILABLE : New Characters, New Intro/Outro, New SFX, Nex VFX, same old Teddy

Last edited:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
1000$ c'est le goal à atteindre une fois l'histoire finie ;)
L'histoire continuera même s'il n'y a que 10$ de donations, mais le rythme ne sera pas le même...
A cette heure 48H après la release le jeu à déjà engrangé 380$, donc atteindre les 1000$ en fin de vie ne me parait pas absurde, d'autant que le contenu va s'étoffer.
Sachant que mon challenge est de faire un chapitre en 24H à chaque fois, 2 fois par mois.
Cela laisse du temps pour attendre l'objectif ^^

1000$ is the endgame goal, once the story is achieved.
I will continue the story whatever, I'll only delay the releases depending on the financial support, as I'm working on a way bigger game alongside...
So far the game made a 380$ earning, so it's not that far from the goal, considering the 0.1 is Demo release and was made without roadmap within 24H.
From now on I'll release a new chapter twice a month, always made in the same amount of time.
So it allows some time to reach the ultimate goal ^^
You have a rather unique premise and MC here so I'm sure you'll make far more than your $1000. This is weird, BUT also a breath of fresh air. Good Luck with your project, I hope you quadruple your goal!

Reactions: guipermitted

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Are there any plans to convert the UI into English for us non French speaking folks?

guipermitted

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2021
Are there any plans to convert the UI into English for us non French speaking folks?
I'm currently working on a new mainmenu, it'll be full English. If everything goes as it supposed to, coming with next update this weekend

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Update 0.2 is coming tonight. Tons of new stuff.

EDIT : due to major code mistake, the update is pending. Available when available.

V 0.2.2 AVAILABLE : New Characters, New Intro/Outro, New SFX, Nex VFX, same old Teddy
Hey Dev!

It seems you packed your game images thrice:
- PNG
- WEBP in folder
- WEBP outside of the folder

You might wanna fix that ;)

1691595674621.png

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote