• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Teen Witches Academy - Remastered [v0.777] [Drunk Robot]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1923418_Teaser_0.54.jpg

Overview:
You will take the role of an ancient powerful mage who, framed and banned from the World Mages Council, will have his freedom back thanks to a mysterious creature called Gorath, the lord of Corruption. Your new role will be to reach the Teen Witches Academy, take the role of the new Principal, and secretly work to bring all teen witches on the Corruption side... In this remastered edition (made with Unity) new quests and characters will be added, and new features and improvements will let the game grow. Corrupt them all!!!
Remastered in Unity of Teen Witches Academy

Thread Updated: 2024-05-06
Release Date: 2024-02-09
Developer: Drunk Robot
Censored: No
Version: 0.777
Language: English
Other games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.746): - - -

Extra:
(v0.741) - Cheat password (mana)

Thank you FranzDerek for sharing

CombatKoros02.jpg Finale14C.jpg AggiuntaScenaMutande01.png AggiuntaScenaMutande18.png AggiuntaScenaMutande21.png ControllaMutandeKat02.png image_2021_09_10T16_00_01_167Z.png image_2021_09_10T16_01_23_871Z.png 1420309_Locandina_Remastered_05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Doesn't Unity have the space bar set to remove the text box? There were a few images I would have liked to see all of, but the text box wouldn't go away.
Unity doesn't have anything VN related by default that I happen to remember. It depends on what I'd assume marketplace template they used unless if gone the extra mile of working from 0 which I doubt.
If asset didn't have the hide text box or if they didn't add it themselves it's not there.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes