Unity Teen Witches Academy - Remastered [v0.777] [Drunk Robot]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Tried this out. I got apparently about halfway through the available content before getting stuck. The card battling thing is more interesting than the rock paper scissors memorization of the last game, but it only comes up once. The biggest problem at the moment is you run into "work in progress" scenes everywhere.

That and the interface is obnoxiously slow, with scene transitions taking a second or two each, which doesn't sound like a lot until you're spamming every location every time period looking for something to trigger the next event. You would think the dev would take the opportunity to make his game not boring to play when rewriting it from scratch, but apparently not.

The story line plays out pretty much the same as last time. Beat up a faery, get sent to prison, be turned into pervy Dumbledore and try to corrupt all of the women around. After this is a few of fairly standard corruption tropes the game hits you with "under construction" screens. I didn't hit any logic fails or crashes though, so it has that going for it. Still needs some kind of help/hint system though.

I'd wait a couple of versions to download this.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
so , based on comments. 'Remastered', neither means 'looks better' nor 'fixed the F.U.B.A.R. game'..... :unsure:
oh ... i get it... 'Remastered' means; "... nobody played it because it was a broken PoS :poop:, so I will release it again in case someone missed it' :censored:

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
so , based on comments. 'Remastered', neither means 'looks better' nor 'fixed the F.U.B.A.R. game'..... :unsure:
oh ... i get it... 'Remastered' means; "... nobody played it because it was a broken PoS :poop:, so I will release it again in case someone missed it' :censored:
It played just fine. Liked the new battle card system. It will be used more in the future. There were only two scenes I did not get. No crashes. I think it was a good update. Corrected the problems that made the other version unplayable.

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
So, i tested the game, then minimize it, and when i was going to play again all i get upp is this as picture is showing. Restarted the computer, but look like this when i start it. Anyone have any idea?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It played just fine. Liked the new battle card system. It will be used more in the future. There were only two scenes I did not get. No crashes. I think it was a good update. Corrected the problems that made the other version unplayable.
Just to know, is the game still focused on voyeurism, with the MC being more of a spectator than anything else?

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Wasn't most of the original gameplay basically a cuck? What's the point of corrupting them all if the MC doesn't get to have much fun in the process? If the new content delivers then it may just resurrect my hope for this game.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
No goddamn it. First, this game is made with an "other" engine that was just as painful to play. Then it is decided to switch to another shit like Unity which is mostly suitable for mobile games because Devs can't make it flexible to play but it's as flexible as a crowbar. It didn't occur to Dev then to switch directly to Ren'Py.

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
So is this gonna be another voyeur simulator? Because last time it seemed more like the goal was to get other people laid...
For now, the game is exactly the same (word for word, scene for scene), and story progression as the original.
What changed is :
- combat system, a lot better in my view. Can't understand the old one. Here it's a card fight
- It's way more fluide (at least for me) than the old one that is laggy as hell
- The voice of the master have a name now
- Better graphism.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Well, if the game, like the original, is going to be basically voyeur, then I'll pass.
I would hope that as you corrupt them, more intimate events will ensue. Being a voyeur in the beginning is mainly about information gathering to see how to corrupt the students and instructors. I have been adult gaming for many years and see potential in the recent update. Many well loved games here started out dreadfully but now are considered some of the best. Hope that happens to this one as well.

Reactions: Watsonholmes
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes