Unity Teen Witches Academy - Remastered [v0.777] [Drunk Robot]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
For now, the game is exactly the same (word for word, scene for scene), and story progression as the original.
What changed is :
- combat system, a lot better in my view. Can't understand the old one. Here it's a card fight
- It's way more fluide (at least for me) than the old one that is laggy as hell
- The voice of the master have a name now
- Better graphism.
So still meh two star game sigh. I mean good luck but but the lag, and combat were not even close to the worst parts of it...

Reactions: $@~

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I would hope that as you corrupt them, more intimate events will ensue. Being a voyeur in the beginning is mainly about information gathering to see how to corrupt the students and instructors. I have been adult gaming for many years and see potential in the recent update. Many well loved games here started out dreadfully but now are considered some of the best. Hope that happens to this one as well.
Considering that the original is basically voyeur with the MC mainly watching (and the author is the same as the original) my hopes that what you expect will happen are very low.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Well, if the game, like the original, is going to be basically voyeur, then I'll pass.
Eh, starting out with mostly peeping is a staple of corruption games. The old one just collapsed under the mass of bugs its crusty old game system had before it got past that point. I hope this one is a little smoother to develop, but you probably aren't getting your dick wet for at least a year of solid updates at the rate this dev works.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Eh, starting out with mostly peeping is a staple of corruption games. The old one just collapsed under the mass of bugs its crusty old game system had before it got past that point. I hope this one is a little smoother to develop, but you probably aren't getting your dick wet for at least a year of solid updates at the rate this dev works.
I only remember that everyone except the MC fucked there. I don't know if frustration makes my memories exaggerated at that point, but I think when I left the game, except for a few rape scenes (which I don't like and avoid), in no other sex scenes was the MC actively participating.

Reactions: $@~
May 26, 2018
So, i tested the game, then minimize it, and when i was going to play again all i get upp is this as picture is showing. Restarted the computer, but look like this when i start it. Anyone have any idea?
I had that happen with a different Unity game. Never WAS able to play that game, though I don't remember what it was. I tried erasing every trace of it, looking in the registry and everything, restarting, and re-downloading it and it still happened. Hope you have better luck!

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Maybe try changing the resolution of your screen to see if it can force an app refresh?

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I would probably drop this if the girls weren't all super cute, but i am completely stuck just endlessly wondering around not being able to do something. maybe at night i see the same girl in the sauna but nothing.

zxDARKzx

Sep 12, 2017
People how to pass in the beginning, he fights and hangs when the witch flies and still does not conjure what to do, please tell me.

BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
Game still isn't fixed despite the title. The card battle which the MC loses always leads to a white screen of death as it freezes and has to be forced closed. You'd think a remastered fixed version would work as it should rather than freeze constantly.

Last edited:

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Played the game a year ago ... a bit grindy then with some bugs that made it seem like the game froze at times (because your GPU needed god strength to render a scene ... some took up to 5 min), but playable if you learned work arounds to the bugs. Just tried the Unity version . Holy crap this is a shitstorm. Even something as simple as screen resolution is f*d up. Pick the wrong screen res and entire buttons disappear INCLUDING THE SETTINGS BUTTON. Have killed and restarted the game 20x in the first hour, and so far see zero improvements over the old game.

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
I only remember that everyone except the MC fucked there. I don't know if frustration makes my memories exaggerated at that point, but I think when I left the game, except for a few rape scenes (which I don't like and avoid), in no other sex scenes was the MC actively participating.
Are you so sure???

LettoPreside37.jpg
RibellioneJade50.jpg
Incesto043.jpg

Reactions: oopsalot

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Are those scenes from this or the previous one? (just to know). In any case, I'm just saying that when I left the original the MC could only rape several witches that he defeated in combat (you could choose not to do it, which is fine). I don't remember that there were more scenes other than those, on the other hand there were others that involved several characters (without the participation of the MC, only like an spectator). However, I cannot say that I remember the game very well, nor can I say if it was a long time for finishing it. Only between the scenes being voyeur or rape, I didn't want to continue it. After previous experience, I haven't tried this game.

In any case, unless the sex scenes where the MC doesn't participate are quite limited compared to those in which he does appear (and personally seeing guys other than the MC fucking doesn't appeal to me, so I much prefer that the voyeur scenes are lesbian, put to skip, I prefer to skip something that displeases me less), I don't think the game could interest me.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes