Unity Teen Witches Academy - Remastered [v0.777] [Drunk Robot]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
'Remake of Teen Witches Academy [Final]' Hmmmmmm Why? I thought his efforts were off doing "Spells & Potions" When was the last update on it?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I saw this when it was released... Why lord, Why remaster this? I so wanted the game to be decent, I played the original way to many times. Am I being unfair to expect nothing from this?

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
The changelog actually reflected the update? With that and if there's more new content making the MC less of a cuck, this remaster may be promising after all. lol

• Haha
Reactions: $@~

zap99

Dec 14, 2020
Hello who sends me a save (which does not load) so I try to understand the problem

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I always enjoyed playing Teen Witches Academy. Looked forward to the next update. And, given my rather, if a remake/remaster were to be created, I would have liked it to be made in Renpy. But the Game Creator choose to use Unity with its unstable and problematic game play. I think I will pass.
Are you sure you played the original one? I find that unlikely. The first one was more unplayable than Foot of the Mountains! If you played the first one, than you'd remember that it was on the worst engine known to man "Terano" or some shit like that. I forgot the actual engine, but the code was made of literal spaghetti so you couldn't go one step without it either putting you in an infinite loop, or locking you out of content forever. Both of these happened to me while playing the old version MULTIPLE TIMES!

So yeah, you must be thinking of a different game. Unity is by far 100 times more stable than the first engine.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The changelog actually reflected the update? With that and if there's more new content making the MC less of a cuck, this remaster may be promising after all. lol
Personally, I prefer that disappear all the scenes where different guys have sex scenes with the LIs (without the MC participation) that the previous one included. In addition to a notable increase in the scenes of the MC with the LIs.

Lillyx1986

Jun 28, 2021
Hi - can anyone tell me if I can use my old save log with this remastered version to save me from having to start the whole thing again?

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release for WIN:
New release for MAC:

Have a nice day guys!

Reactions: Kingvlad
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes