Unity Teen Witches Academy - Remastered [v0.777] [Drunk Robot]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
i like the new game. Graphics much better, like the new scenes and the 'skip' function! There are other changes that will add to its playability but I am looking forward to
the updates!
Unless the only guy with sex scenes with the LIs is the MC, I don't think I'm interested at all. It seems to me that in the original it didn't happen, so I suspect that in this one either.

Reactions: ubblesnop

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Hello guys!
Will the walkthrough-file for the 'Final'-version, work with this 'Remastered'-version too?
Many greetings, A Kitty
Hmm till the 0.39 (patreon only), the game is pretty much a copy past without any change to the story and in what sequence it's going on so it should be good. Maybe somes scenes will be remastered before other but the way to have the achievement should be pretty much the same

Reactions: Angora Kitty

mikedaliyahoo

May 14, 2017
How can I start the "WITCHCRAFT LESSONS" ? The walthrough says :
"You have to take the role of the witchcraft’s teacher for a period"
but how to do it?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
It's so weird to call something "remastered" when you just went from something else to unity.
Renders are DAZ still...

Usually this is called "port".

Reactions: LokiSalmon

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Hi, quick question. Is this game going to finally go beyond oral sex or is that going to be the limit?

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Changelog seems abandoned, which makes me feel like Drunk Robot doesn't care as much about this as initially implied. Honestly saying fuck this shit until it's just 100% done because I'm not wasting my time trying to find what small update to the story has been implemented just to run into another story wall and have to delete it and find something else to play anyway (AGAIN).

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well it is necessary to add the tag vaginal sex, there is a passage from the beginning. And seriously it's not a 0.37 but rather a 0.15, there is nothing fucking. As soon as you start an action it tells you directly that it is not implanted. Even the very first quest is not implemented.

Last edited:

Rauum

Nov 6, 2020
It seems that he released v0.42 on his patreon + walkthrough if someone has

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes