Unity Teen Witches Academy - Remastered [v0.777] [Drunk Robot]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
I always enjoyed playing Teen Witches Academy. Looked forward to the next update. And, given my rather, if a remake/remaster were to be created, I would have liked it to be made in Renpy. But the Game Creator choose to use Unity with its unstable and problematic game play. I think I will pass.
better unity like previous program XD

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Jesus, if that's t he protag's face, then he's fucking terrifying ! That on a totally different scale than your classic "ugly bastard" type... If feel like I'm gonna be the one getting raped playing it...

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
UncleVT, shouldn't this have the VN prefix?
In this adult visual novel you will take the role of the Main Character, a powerful Mage who has been banned by the Magic World Council after they used him to win the hard war against Obscure Magic.
He will be brought back to freedom by a mysteriuos powerful Mage Lord, called Gorath, the Lord of CORRUPTION, who can give his power back.
In return MC must accept to take the role of the headmaster in a Teen School of Magic, and bring all the teen witches to CORRUPTION!

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
So, the bad batch have made an offspring, I hope the evolution was involved in the process

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Honestly, I'm kind of looking forward to a good release of this. The other version wouldn't run for me, no matter what. One or two clicks in, it would freeze all the way up. Every time. So I'm somewhat happy for a Unity version seeing as I can usually play those. That said, I did like the idea of the game and some of the preview pics looked alright. It's going to be a couple or few updates until I really try this though. Good luck on the recycling and giving supporters the same game, again.

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
Well for now i didn"t have any bugs ? but sadly most of the action are under work of progress but are still present. They should have been not included so as to not try to use them repeatably (yeah i sck :D).
Seems to have heavy grinding.

Didn't play the first one so i'll watch to this one

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Nice, Slay the Spire!! I've long wanted an adult StS.

Also, Francine is so cute! I almost don't want for the MC to corrupt her.
Plenty of other cute girls too, Deidra, Oracle, the druid teacher, a girl that is in the sauna at night…

Reactions: FranzDerek

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release:

For those who encountered freezing during fight game at the beginning: can you please give us some feedback about it's fixing? Thanks

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So is this gonna be another voyer simulator? Because last time it seemed more like the goal was to get other people laid...
I guess so, which implies that I'm not interested, it actually seems that the dev intends to port the original game (I suppose with some changes) to Unity. I suppose that if he decides that the MC corrupts the student girls to be the one who sleeps with them and not others, it may interest me. If it's going to continue to be like the original, I assume I can safely ignore it.

Aug 13, 2017
as i understand there is no chance to open all scenes untill next update?
You can do all the quests listed. its round about because things like the golden statue need you to select the brother during class to be able to seize it. the way its shaping up the Dev is trying to recash in on the entire game by parcing the quests into small lists of. removing a lot of the early content such as sneaking areas are limited... etc ....

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes