damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hi. I can upload my games to Steam, I don't use HS. It requires some particular coding, so first I must spend some time learning that. It's piracy what holds me back. I appreciate the freedom of content, but I also must support a family.
My bad, I was thinking that you used HS with lot of post-processing.
What do you use?

Reactions: Pent Panda

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Right now I'm focused on developing my next game, Short Sad Stories, which I'm going to publish in chapters, just for patreons. Maybe that way I find an alternative to piracy and I can spend more time creating games.
The 1st chapter is great!
The tone is completely different of your other games. It's a deep and sad (duh!) story, but beautiful.
By the way, I signal 2 little things in the new channel for SSS on your discord server.

Gals & guys, if you like a game with a deep story, I think it's worth to subscribe to Pent Panda Patreons.
It's short now (1/2h of gameplay, depending of your reading speed).
But with our support, no doubt he will continue.
And may be we could see an AME3 and a TZYC2 one day. Because there is 2 girl with a baby in the oven now ;), that call for sequels...
(I swear Pent Panda didn't paid me to write this :))

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Two girls? Don't tell me you left Yana behind. I don't even know what happens in that case and I don't want to know :giggle:
Of course not, I would never left Yana behind, either if I choose to defend the cabin or to leave.
But, unless I didn't understand something, Yana isn't pregnant.
I was speaking of Rachel (from AME2) and Leah (from TZYC).
The two can be pregnant at the end of their respective game.
They can't be left like that, Pent Panda must make a sequel for each of these games :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Of course not, I would never left Yana behind, either if I choose to defend the cabin or to leave.
They can't be left like that, Pent Panda must make a sequel for each of these games :)
Three women and a baby in the apocalipse. Now that is a mouthfull for a tittle. :ROFLMAO:

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Or I could get them all together in Apocalypse Mutant Legacy.

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
Nice, somewhat wholesome ending depending on what you picked. Could have allowed more travelling and exploring post apoc world for adventure and fun but alas what we got was still pretty good and satisfying.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes