H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Love this one, sensual, tried the mutant.. not my thing and Suduko at 4am sorry... deleted that one.

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
I regret that your fetish is neglected, but that's just a plus in my book.
Well most games do neglect us, leglovers, we are only third in numbers after boobs & butt lovers after all. That said i never saw a game before that goes out of it's way to tell you that what you like is bad. The writer has an obvious dislike for the fetish like you do and it shows but that's hardly the way to go about it in your hentai game, if you want to gain fans.

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Well most games do neglect us, leglovers, we are only third in numbers after boobs & butt lovers after all. That said i never saw a game before that goes out of it's way to tell you that what you like is bad. The writer has an obvious dislike for the fetish like you do and it shows but that's hardly the way to go about it in your hentai game, if you want to gain fans.
But then there's a foot massage that leads to one of the first intimate scenes.

Reactions: damnedfrog
May 19, 2020
what is this kind of game called? unironically chill and the scenes are pretty rewarding. unfortunately it seems like your choices dont really matter since you get the same ending every time but still, the journey was pretty rewarding.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
My download from Pixeldrain got interrupted by Windows Defender, saying that it contained "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml". I just wanted to ask if this was a false positive, or if there's a legitimate risk posed by either this program or PixelDrain itself.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
My download from Pixeldrain got interrupted by Windows Defender, saying that it contained "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml". I just wanted to ask if this was a false positive, or if there's a legitimate risk posed by either this program or PixelDrain itself.
I use Avast, and it doesn't find any threat.
I think Windows Defender makes false positive with Ren'py games.
It's not the first time I read that Windows Defender detect a trojan in a Ren'py game, but other anti-virus find nothing.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Any chances of ever seeing this game on Steam Pent Panda ?
I don't remember where I read that (but it must on some thread on F95), but there are issues on Steam with games made with Honey Select. Something about copyright of the assets in HS, if I remember correctly.
And so, any game made with HS can't be sold on Steam :(.

But Pent Panda may still check with Steam.

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Hi. I can upload my games to Steam, I don't use HS. It requires some particular coding, so first I must spend some time learning that. It's piracy what holds me back. I appreciate the freedom of content, but I also must support a family.

Right now I'm focused on developing my next game, Short Sad Stories, which I'm going to publish in chapters, just for patreons. Maybe that way I find an alternative to piracy and I can spend more time creating games.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes