baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Can't really recommend it for sex content. It's extremely basic lesbian vanilla, theres no teens and one girl merely pretends shes retarded. I don't see the point of sex minigames of picking a repeatable animation you want to watch before ending it. Men exist to provide sperm in this universe.
The gameplay, model quality or writing isn't bad, its just not interesting and ends pretty fast so your efforts to acquire resources and building the home seems meaningless.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is there a way to drop the difficulty level without starting over? I started on normal but the resources just go down to quickly.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Is there a way to drop the difficulty level without starting over? I started on normal but the resources just go down to quickly.
I don't think so.
But I'm a bit surprised you run out of resources so quickly at normal difficulty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I don't think so.
But I'm a bit surprised you run out of resources so quickly at normal difficulty.
Basically I completely neglected scavenging and now that I've started I can't get to it because I constantly have to catch up.

Is there like a save editor that works for these games?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Basically I completely neglected scavenging and now that I've started I can't get to it because I constantly have to catch up.

There's

Unfortunately I don't know what values you need to edit.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Like a previous person said, as I'm almost halfway through given that in the game folders the game images are viewable that it does end pretty quickly...and the lesbian content is decent as it is pretty tame/vanilla given most lesbian games have more than the 95% of performing cunnilingus, be nice to have seen during a threesome a daisy chain position etc.. either way just putting my thoughts out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pent Panda

Rovar2000

Mar 31, 2018

Bro Search Renpy Editor On Google To Get A Save Editor

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
How to save game on android?

The issue saving the game on Android has been fixed. If you re-download the versions of the game (free or full) you will find a menu at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks for your patience!
PP

lemirent

Nov 20, 2022
The surroundings are polished, the gameplay is quite clear, it is very obvious where you can click and what happens when you do that. All in all, it’s a nice game with good visuals. As for the zombies, they look typical, but the girl zombie in your cabin is really cute once you wash her.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. Is there any other games like this? I mean not necessarily zombie theme but female protagonist with some gameplay and the story not involve around the mc get corrupt or blackmail/rape by men.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hi. Is there any other games like this? I mean not necessarily zombie theme but female protagonist with some gameplay and the story not involve around the mc get corrupt or blackmail/rape by men.
Hello.
If you mean a sweet love story between women, there aren't many. You could try "Dog Days of Summer" (if you stick to lovely Desiree in your choices) or "Rivers of Astrum". Our loved Panda :love: gave us the whole thing, but those games are in progress, the last one being only at its beginning.

Dec 22, 2021
All in all excellent.

I really liked that the only male encounter was entirely skipable. I would have liked to spend a bit more time with Yana(which name made for a bit of personal hilarity, since I had named the MC Vana Helsing), perhaps having all three of them shack up for a time. Who knows, maybe the creator will make a sequel, '3 Zombies and a Baby'.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Hello all, missing a couple scenes, any clues about them?
- column 4: 2nd (the scene below MC fingering itself) and 4th (below of the master slave roleplay scene)
- column 1: last scene (below of 3some bride party scene)

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes