SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Maybe, I don't know, refrain to comment in a way that implies that ONLY your interests matter. Even if you can't feel empathy, as demonstrated, learn to pretend it. It's quite a useful tool for sociopaths.

Peace :(
Okay, okay, settle down.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
So.... is sex with zombies considered necrophilia? :unsure:
Not in the sense of the fetish. Liking them non repsonsive, maybe corpsy, can't resist. In terms of the legal term depends on the zombie type. If its a 28 days later zombie no, if its a walking dead zombie yes.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
What a nice little game - i actually love the story and how the characters evolved! Also the sex scenes are great, the possibilty to have different ways of kissing your LI made my heart jump ! Someone who rated the game talked about how the sex scenes are nothing special and all that bs... but personally i think the renders and the way the chars are engaging with each other are extremly well done and sexy as fuck (compared to other games with lesbian content this game really take the cake for me ) !

Well i guess another dev made it into my top list !

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
What a nice little game - i actually love the story and how the characters evolved! Also the sex scenes are great, the possibilty to have different ways of kissing your LI made my heart jump ! Someone who rated the game talked about how the sex scenes are nothing special and all that bs... but personally i think the renders and the way the chars are engaging with each other are extremly well done and sexy as fuck (compared to other games with lesbian content this game really take the cake for me ) !

Well i guess another dev made it into my top list !
Hey sorry to disturb you but can you state what are the bdsm contents in this game . Who is the domme and who is the sub.
Is the bdsm content extreme or light ? Spoilers are welcomed I don't mind.
I just want to know all this before downloading the game .
Thanks for your time in reading this

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
click the workbench for gather resources, But it does take all day.
And click on the stove to gather wood.

The improvements to the cabin and to your equipment, created on the workbench, are very handy. You spend less time fetching water, wood and food, so you have more time to spend with your beloved zombie.

[Edit] I wanted to complete your reply to cooperdk. I probably didn't do things the right way. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pent Panda

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Really nice game. The developer sure did a great job on this one. :love: (y)

Hey Avaron1974 come here get your zombie waifu. :LOL:

Not in the sense of the fetish. Liking them non repsonsive, maybe corpsy, can't resist. In terms of the legal term depends on the zombie type. If its a 28 days later zombie no, if its a walking dead zombie yes.
Her heart beats, therefore she is alive. Just a bit feral when they first meet. :geek: :p

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Hey sorry to disturb you but can you state what are the bdsm contents in this game . Who is the domme and who is the sub.
Is the bdsm content extreme or light ? Spoilers are welcomed I don't mind.
I just want to know all this before downloading the game .
Thanks for your time in reading this
Hello.
I haven't played all variations but in the route I followed (the love route), the BDSM content is very light. It's rather of a game the two girls play together without anybody being forced to anything, so there isn't really a dom and a sub, only one playing the dom and the other one the sub.

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Hello.
I haven't played all variations but in the route I followed (the love route), the BDSM content is very light. It's rather of a game the two girls play together without anybody being forced to anything, so there isn't really a dom and a sub, only one playing the dom and the other one the sub.
Thanks mate
I am going to download the game wish me luck :)

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Oh I thought I had to grind stats for zombie combat .
Thanks for the headsup
No, you don't need to. But you have to grind a bit to feed your "zombie", keep her clean, rehumanize her... As I wrote in a previous post, if you scavenge materials and improve your cabin (using the workbench) you have more free time to spend with her.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
How fuck I miss the thread for TZYC?!
I speed run the game last week, and was checking on F95 since to find the page about it after Pent Panda reply to me he asked someone to download it here.
But I take me 3 days to find it.
I feel as retarded as a zombie now :)

I found 2 typos:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And a misnamed dialog

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020

:)

I like that Zoe keep her bandage throughout the story, like poor Rachel in AME2 keep her black eye.

But, a big miss, I didn't see any gorilla :)

• Haha

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Has anybody tried zombie difficulty? The game just suddently game over even when the zombie is happy and all stats are over 50%... I am having hard time figuring out why...

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Did you keep up patrols for zombies?
Yes... Patrols and cold weather were all in check... and I beginning to think it is the fruit. The game seem to expects you to always have fruit at hand. In tutorial is seem to imply that meal will give you vitamins, which you need to survive, and that is what fruit is for... even if zombie hates eating the fruit.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes