alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
If there is one monster I cannot get in bed with, that has to be a rotting corpse. Sorry dawg.. I'm out.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Finished it and I was pleasantly surprised, somewhat short but very good, does have some flaws such as the English, and some minor bugs/errors, but I definitely enjoyed the experience overall, very feels good game with an interesting concept.

Jul 17, 2020
So.... is sex with zombies considered necrophilia? :unsure:
IMO if she has her humanity intact from before turning then no (i believe necro only applies to corpses, zombies/ghost/wights/spirit that can have dialogue should be capable of giving consent.), but if she is a feral mindless zombie then the closest analogue would be bestiality (i guess?)

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
teen alien in your closet was a really (really) cute game although sadly lacked lewd stuff, so i have some high hopes for this :p let's seee

Reactions: Pent Panda

trax29

Mar 2, 2022
View attachment 2409208

Overview:
Three years have passed since the zombie uprising. You managed to escape the chaos and survive in an isolated cabin in the woods, all alone, for better and for worse.
Until, one day, you come across a young zombie who doesn't seem entirely lost. You decide to temporarily make room for her, attend to her needs, try to educate and humanize her, and, perhaps, seek a future together.
Decide how to take care of the situation. Teach her to talk properly, to play, to brush her teeth or to know her body, while you discover that you have a lot to learn too. Keep your cabin warm and well stocked, and above all, don't even run out of fresh meat.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-22
Release Date: 2023-02-16
Developer: Pent Panda - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Apocalypse Mutant Erotica - Apocalypse Mutant 2 - Teen Alien in Your Closet - The Flat Lust Project
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN

Others: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2409185 View attachment 2409187 View attachment 2409183 View attachment 2409184 View attachment 2409189 View attachment 2409186 View attachment 2409188
I really like this game and also like the sandbox - building part. It would be really nice to play this further with more building and more characters to meet or as a part 2. But this is also a great game as it is.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This game was way better than I expected. Just wished it had more scenes with the guy, but overall, a very nice game.

9/10

Reactions: Pent Panda
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes