BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
LFxsz_.png

Overview:
A teen alien teleports to your closet. She's hungry, dirty and needy, and her teleporter is fried. The next step is up to you. You can throw her out or share her quest, as well as you can show her the human ways or learn about hers.

Thread Updated: 2020-11-22
Release Date: 2020-11-21
Developer: Pent Panda -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: Apocalypse Mutant Erotica
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png K3RVOh.png X1RzeW.png GmvBdp.png 83abCD.png Z1jKVS.png WfOayT.png haGmZ0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think she's used the teleporter a bit too much from the looks of it as she's become weak and lazy just look at those arms and legs. If I were her I would start walking around and exercising and just forget the dude as there's no sexual content so she's not missing anything anyway if she just spends all her time buffing up those arms and legs.

Last edited:

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So looking at their Patreon this person basically makes one offs with no sexual content. Looks like they have put out 3 different games in the past 3 months

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Developer definitely should consider doing sexual stuff, but even without that the process is very enjoyable.
This game feels very light and positive most of the time, good for relaxing in the evening and take care of adorable alien girl.
I haven't gotten far, but there better be head pats.

Edit.
Finished it and yeah, it was a really nice journey. Really hope to see more from that developer.
Thanks a lot for sharing.

Last edited:

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
The game is well written and the animations are good. I'd categorize it as a coming of age story.

It however has no nudity at all. Not even a nipple. Her alien form (in-)conveniently covers that up. Side-butt and bare back is all you gonna get.

Nov 27, 2017
Pent Panda (Dev), if you see this, I would like to know about the future plans for this game, you have my attention, seems like an interesting idea, but ... there are lots of questions in my head ... is this a trainer? Something else? And what about lewd scenes?
P.S I did not played yet, I'll return here after to either edit this message or just forget about
Anyway I wish you all the success you deserve to achiev, cheers
Edit: I loved the game, I juts wish that did not ended that soon, wanted more and I hope you do more in the future for this game, thanks dev

Last edited:
Reactions: Pent Panda
4.40 star(s) 15 Votes