4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

qtipple

Sep 21, 2020
Personally love this dev's models. They're a nice break from the boringly perfect Barbie dolls or the freakishly curvy ones in most games. Could use a bit more variety though. The writing draws me in as well. Really unique and engaging so far. The biggest issue I have is a huge one, and that's the sex. The viewpoint and options are either a ginormous let down or the sex isn't there at all.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, that game was actually really sweet. A bit short, could use a bit more fluff (for example, the endings..), and the render quality wasn't exactly high - but the animations were surprisingly decent and well made, it was pretty wholesome and even a bit funny.
And honestly? That panda-noodle drawing is probably one of the most genuine smiles I've had all year. For that alone, if you ever read those lines by chance: Thank you, Pent Panda. =)

Reactions: Pent Panda

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This is a great game. But it would make a hell of a lot sense to put in sexual content, not only because that is what f95 is about but it would only add to this story.

Nov 13, 2020
Again, the game is numbered incorrectly. Version 1.0 FOR RELEASE VERSION. I thought that I downloaded a completely finished game, and here is one episode (

Mar 9, 2019
Based on the dev's previous work, I have come to the conclusion they are quite partial to flat-chested and terrifyingly skinny girls. Not my cup of tea, but I can take a sip. Download in progress. :)

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
Nope. Thought the same.
thought the same as well. despite what everyone else is saying, it feels like we are mistreating her, could anyone spoilt me, can we feed her and can we get her to fatten up or at least bring her to see a doc?

She looks too skinny

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes