4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

OrnSmo

Mar 18, 2018
Dev: *looking at skeleton* hymmm. She's missing something...Ah ha!
*wraps only skin around it*
Perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: star3000

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Great game! I'm having fun taking Care of her, feeding her, teaching her...:giggle: But I need to know if this game have a time limit to complete like "The Flat Lust Project" or can I take my time?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's just adorable.

Great game! I'm having fun taking Care of her, feeding her, teaching her...:giggle: But I need to know if this game have a time limit to complete like "The Flat Lust Project" or can I take my time?
There is a time limit.

Dev: *looking at skeleton* hymmm. She's missing something...Ah ha!
*wraps only skin around it*
Perfect!
She is an alien.

Reactions: Pent Panda

BallsDeep0469

Feb 7, 2019
I was really excited to play a romantic comedy of my dreams, but no sexual content, and the fact that she looks malnourished kind of puts me off... Big sad :(
Otherwise, everything else, and the premise looks amazing.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I don't wanna be that guy but all of you that are commenting on her looks.. realize she's an alien right? Buff up? For all we know she could be a heavyweight boxer on her planet. Limbs to small? For all we know she has no muscles in her arms and her skeleton supports her body entirely. What im getting at is biology class doesn't exactly cover her in any book except maybe a fiction book that's probably wrong. lol

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
this one is good hope you keep making games(y):giggle:
Thanks for your comment! I'm currently working on a sequel to this game, "Teen Zombie in Your Cabin", this time with adult content. It'll be ready in a few months. Hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: Fragfoot
Mar 27, 2021
I started playing it and really enjoy it, than I told my self "Well I really like this one, let's check other developers games but before that let's check the tags of this game"... No sexual content... I mean... Ok nice but... Come on, it's F95zone lads, why even posting it here... It's really a nice game (yet to finish) but after seeing that you know... The most interesting part about these games is the development of the relationship with characters and when there's no sexual content it becames static after a certain point of the game... After a hug what would be there? A kiss? And after a kiss? Idk lads maybe its just me but yeah, author of this game, consider adding sexual contents on your games because you're making them really good, not gonna ask to add NTR even though its best tag, or rape or things like that but at least something, even vanilla, would be really good. Cheers.

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
I started playing it and really enjoy it, than I told my self "Well I really like this one, let's check other developers games but before that let's check the tags of this game"... No sexual content... I mean... Ok nice but... Come on, it's F95zone lads, why even posting it here... It's really a nice game (yet to finish) but after seeing that you know... The most interesting part about these games is the development of the relationship with characters and when there's no sexual content it becames static after a certain point of the game... After a hug what would be there? A kiss? And after a kiss? Idk lads maybe its just me but yeah, author of this game, consider adding sexual contents on your games because you're making them really good, not gonna ask to add NTR even though its best tag, or rape or things like that but at least something, even vanilla, would be really good. Cheers.
Hi Schrödinger1801, thanks for your comment. A bit confused when you say "author of this game, consider adding sexual contents on your games because you're making them really good"; :rolleyes: I have only one game with no sexual content, the one you're talking about. The rest have a lot. Please check my links!

By the way, I'm working on a new series of "Teen Alien", this time called "Teen Zombie", with sexual content. Available before this summer. Hope you like it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi Schrödinger1801, thanks for your comment. A bit confused when you say "author of this game, consider adding sexual contents on your games because you're making them really good"; :rolleyes: I have only one game with no sexual content, the one you're talking about. The rest have a lot. Please check my links!

By the way, I'm working on a new series of "Teen Alien", this time called "Teen Zombie", with sexual content. Available before this summer. Hope you like it.
Wholesome putrid naughty for summer! Sounds and smells like teen spirit!

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes