4.40 star(s) 15 Votes

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
Not at all! It's something else and special! We've seen enough bombshells with huge tits, dontcha think?!
More body types beyond hourglass with big tits are nice, but she looks way too thin. Like "go to the hospital for malnutrition thin."

Seriously, she looks like she's suffering from malnutrition.

Pent Panda

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2020
Thank you all for your feedback so far! Both good and bad reviews are really helpful. I'll gladly answer some of your concerns:

- There is no sex because it's not an only adult game. I didn't post it here, but I'm grateful for the thread. You can check my two other games, with adult content, at or .

- She's too thin, absolutely, she's space material :alien: And she shows to be self-conscious and even repressed about it, from a human point of view. Anyway, debate is nice and funny and gives a chance to variety. I'd love it to keep going.

- Game is short, game is free!

- There are no more chapters planned for this game. I'll work on a long game with meaningful choices, if I find enough support to keep locking myself up after work. That's why I'm a pent panda.

Again, thank you all, the pleasant, and the honest!

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
For everybody complaining about how the Alien girl looks, about how thin she is, there is actually a legitimate scientific reason for it - she said she has spent nearly her entire life in space, and extensive exposure to low gravity causes muscles to atrophy. It's actually very grounded in reality, and I give massive kudos to the dev for that. Whether that was the intention or not, it's a real thing.

Reactions: Pent Panda

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
For everybody complaining about how the Alien girl looks, about how thin she is, there is actually a legitimate scientific reason for it - she said she has spent nearly her entire life in space, and extensive exposure to low gravity causes muscles to atrophy. It's actually very grounded in reality, and I give massive kudos to the dev for that. Whether that was the intention or not, it's a real thing.
If that was the case she would not be able to stand up on Earth. Artificial gravity is so important.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
If that was the case she would not be able to stand up on Earth. Artificial gravity is so important.
It's a case of conditioning, then. She could still have exercised aboard whatever ship she was on and constant exercise mixed with low gravity would likely have resulted in lean muscles, rather than the bulging muscles we'd expect to see. Even discounting exercise, I'm pretty sure I've seen it said that low gravity would result in growing up rather than out. Even astronauts sent up to the ISS come back thinner and taller after just a single year on the station. There is an explanation for her looks - people just want something to bitch about.

rrapa

Aug 5, 2016
That was surprisingly well-written and paced; the tenderness was almost palpable. For a free game it was a lot more polished than one would expect! Thank you for your work, Pent Panda!

• Hey there

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
she's so damn adorable. kinda bummed about the lack of hot alien sex. i hope some day you'll come back to her as a character, in this game or another. well done

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
More body types beyond hourglass with big tits are nice, but she looks way too thin. Like "go to the hospital for malnutrition thin."

Seriously, she looks like she's suffering from malnutrition.
nah, she's really perfect how she is and it's even logical with her backstory. you know, people in space start losing muscle and even skeletal mass pretty rapidly in space as the body tries to shed mass it no longer needs to support itself on two legs. she lived most of her life on a space ship, presumably with less than earth levels of artificial gravity. she looks exactly what someone would look like in that scenario

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes