VN Ren'Py Abandoned Teenage Dirtbag [v0.5 Final] [Munchmallowgames]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Something is wrong with the sound: if you completely turn it off or set it to minimum, it yells in places at maximum.
If you minimize the game, the sound starts to crack in other programs, if you close the game, the sound becomes normal.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Seems there are no consequences if you go Lana path, where if you go sarah's path you do
sarah's path:
Code:
"Compliment her":
            $ v5compliment = True
            scene bg v5sarahzayne 16
            z " You look nice tonight! "
lana's path:
Code:
"Compliment":
            scene bg v5sarahzayne 196
            z " I think you look great! "

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
This visual novel will focus on personalities and characters as much as the sex scenes.
having just played this first time out, this is clearly a fail. I jumped from sexual encounter to sexual encounter without any character building. I don't mind the no nonsense 'lets jump from scene to scene' approach, but I certainly wouldn't describe it the way it has been done so.

its playable and the scenes are ok. worth playing but easily forgotten

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You had the PLay through of a life time ... smothered in dames and all the Gamers' Glory ;)!!!

23kollas

Apr 3, 2019
God that auto forward during the sex scenes is really unnecessary Pls give us the option to turn it off

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
The patreon page is die.
It’s sad.
Thanks to the author, although I warned in advance, I managed to remove it from the monitored ones, otherwise I would hang in the bookmarks. If someone knows how to delete a deleted page from bookmarks on Patreon, please tell me, I can’t.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Not sure if it's abandoned, a few post back on Drizzer9512 patreon before it was removed he mentioned a hard drive failure then put up another game, Lust or Love [Ep1: Intro] [Munchmallowgames], while he sent his drive somewhere for repairs. More likely it's just patreon being patreon since his games had a few things they get fussy about but would be nice to hear something from the developer. Seems he was Last seen on here Oct 10, 2019.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
(First i'll tell it : I'm not a salt boy who just trash around, when a game is good i tell it, same when it's bad you can check anyway) Alright let's start :

What the hell is going on ? So, we fuck whatever come, we don't have choice for the two first scene, then a girl stole our money and we just say "ok cool" (well that's the feeling anyway) then, we have choice but in the end, they don't have any impact because we go on the same road ? Girl who suck doesn't have mouth, they have a cave for real. Some scene are so good that your dick will shrink when you fuck, it doesn't go in the pussy, it liteally shrink (go look the content with the aunt you'll understand) all dialogue are retarded. like WTH ?! How can dialogue be so dumb was it written by a 5 years old ? How much our MC is desperate to fuck ? I mean alright shit happen, but WTH ?! It doesn't even start with an intro, it's like "alright let's fuck because i'm hard"
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU No for real, all dialogue need to be re-done, if not this game will crash himself.

For fuck sake what's wrong with this roomate and rapist mother ? Is that normal to be knocked done by some "bastard-who-appear-in-every-shitty-game-that-don't-have-inspiration" bully and then everyone in your house rape you ?

And stop with these shitty dream and review of the day when you sleep it's useless, like we are some dumb people with the memory of a golden fish.

Well i'll give this game a 3/10. At least i laughed at how bad it was. I've seen worse though.

... Maybe i'm a salted boy...

Well anyway author, you need to improve and not a little, i mean it.

Cya

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
muttdoggy Patreon page is dead, and it's been 3 months since the last update. I think it's safe now to tag it and bag it.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes