Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP Updated. I apologize in advance for the file names, which are a mess, but I deleted most if not all duplicates and left the ones of the highest quality/resolution. New zip has nearly twice as many images.

Note that this artist, especially back when he went under "Tengu" has done some art depicting very young girls and that these images are not included and please no one post them.

Frog234

Dec 30, 2018
Thanks for the post man, but do you have the full tammy video? I've been looking for it like crazy
Not the full video, but here is a "tribute" I made by assembling all the parts I found until now...

Reactions: blabla12

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Not the full video, but here is a "tribute" I made by assembling all the parts I found until now...
Nice. I've seen that recently but yours has one or two extra scenes.

You know any new video or comics info from Teku's site?

Frog234

Dec 30, 2018
Nice. I've seen that recently but yours has one or two extra scenes.

You know any new video or comics info from Teku's site?
Concretely, the biggest part I used (1:29 long) was taken from tekuhoart.com, but the site is inaccessible for some time. Most of the other scenes can be found on the internet with inconsistent quality. The final scene was shared by Teku on his Twitter account, but the post has disappeared. Curiously, all his artworks of Tammy seems to have vanished from his sites (Patreon, tekuho.xxx, Twitter...) lately.
Unless someone got the real/full movie before it disappeared from his Patreon (and agrees to share it!), I fear that we won't see it soon… :(

Last edited: