Molloke

Jan 23, 2020
First, thanks for this thread and the updates and links, much appreciated.

However, I'd like to know if anyone knows how much - if anything substantial - new content was made by this artist since the last time this thread was updated?

Thanks.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Someone still here? Anyone knows where is Teku's deleted stuff? like his sketches and other pics that he deleted after his incident with patreon back in 2018 i believe.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Someone still here? Anyone knows where is Teku's deleted stuff? like his sketches and other pics that he deleted after his incident with patreon back in 2018 i believe.
There are some galleries up on exhentai, but you need to jump through some hoops to gain access to it, if you have already, here is a link:

Reactions: Admiral Wanker

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
There are some galleries up on exhentai, but you need to jump through some hoops to gain access to it, if you have already, here is a link:
oh i found it one of them, thanks! i forget that he used to had a quite edgy sense of humor. also i remenber he managed to finish this, anyone has the finished pic?
18_.jpg

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
There are empty spaces in
Not sure how that site works but I assume you need an 8muses account (from invite) to see those hidden "comics".

Anyone know if this is true and any way to circumvent this besides getting an account?

Frog234

Dec 30, 2018
I found it on Yiff.party, before it went down. Here is the link:
So you found it on Yiff.party... To be honest, me too :) but the video works correctly for me.
Here it is:
But you might be disappointed because it seems to be unfinished. In the .7z file, I added some extra scenes that are not included in the official video (+ a few bonus sketches, including one that wasn't included too).
Before having found it, I made an assembly with several parts found pretty much everywhere (I posted a link it in this thread) and I think it's more complete than the original video. :)
When I saw your post, I hoped you found a new update never shared on Yiff.party, too bad!

Lexotan97

Dec 1, 2020
So you found it on Yiff.party... To be honest, me too :) but the video works correctly for me.
Here it is:
But you might be disappointed because it seems to be unfinished. In the .7z file, I added some extra scenes that are not included in the official video (+ a few bonus sketches, including one that wasn't included too).
Before having found it, I made an assembly with several parts found pretty much everywhere (I posted a link it in this thread) and I think it's more complete than the original video. :)
When I saw your post, I hoped you found a new update never shared on Yiff.party, too bad!
Thank you so much for sharing the working video! Also, sorry to disappoint you, but that's all i found :(

Reactions: Frog234
Mar 17, 2021
There are empty spaces in
Not sure how that site works but I assume you need an 8muses account (from invite) to see those hidden "comics".

Anyone know if this is true and any way to circumvent this besides getting an account?
Pretty sure all the hidden comics or content on 8muses, is the same content and comics you'll find on ExHentai

Reactions: MagusOfAss