SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Does Collection have all the art or do I have to download all the links?
And I found out about him just today so sorry if the question is out of place but does the artist still active?

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Does Collection have all the art or do I have to download all the links?
And I found out about him just today so sorry if the question is out of place but does the artist still active?
You can actually find him in Kemono under just "Teku." I've been wanting to go through his stuff and try and organize his new stuff with my old stuff when he was using a site, but haven't gotten the time.

burivuh26

Mar 27, 2018
Maybe I can help you. I don't know any "secret place" with all siteripes and I don't have access to patreon of Teku. But I have some pics collections.

Here are two folders of any pics, maybe there are doubles, I dont know. And some comics. One of them (Nerd, i want to fuck) in two versions - in english and in russan translate.

animsatan666

Mar 5, 2018
Can somebody that is willing to pay him 10+usd for download of his art find a time to update this collection and share with those who do not want/cant pay thousands of dollars to patreon just to fap on some art?

Anyone?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Lmao this thread isnt dead! Also Kemono has some stuff you if anyone isnasking for his recent works. People haven scanned his last artbook so...

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Doing a little research, I found that IMhentai.xxx have some of teku's works, if someone wants to give it a go, you need to register (free), and the page allows to download the galleries for registered users

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
IMhentai tend to upload what is in Sadpanda later on. I would rather recomend people to create an e hentai account in order to enter the backdoor of thay website where all the stuff is in. So far there isnt the scanned artbook.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
IMhentai tend to upload what is in Sadpanda later on. I would rather recomend people to create an e hentai account in order to enter the backdoor of thay website where all the stuff is in. So far there isnt the scanned artbook.
Hold on... is sadpanda still alive, i only get a white page

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
It is still up. you need to dl plugin and log in on g hentai first.
Yes, I was able to gain access, however the Chrome extension is deprecated and will stop working soon (like Jan '24 soon), when Google fully implement the new coding convention for the browser plugins

And, if someone has scanned the artbooks, please share them