VN Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
This a error or a bad translation, she said in the story that the last time she did have sex with Paul was 6 months ago, but now she says it was 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaroldB77

ivanch88

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
This a error or a bad translation, she said in the story that the last time she did have sex with Paul was 6 months ago, but now she says it was 2.
Ok, I will take a look. Different proofreaders worked with the text and some of them made their 'own' vision additions (don't know why). I was trying to fix it, but maybe I missed something.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Ok, I will take a look. Different proofreaders worked with the text and some of them made their 'own' vision additions (don't know why). I was trying to fix it, but maybe I missed something.
Thank you for noticing, wish you the best.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Here is a choice error i rejected David to come to the Shop but the game just assumes that i accepted.

P.S. I drank the wine and not to see if that's the cause, but no he still comes to the shop.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Good progress, I like how the cumkiss happened, had similar event when I was young (on the running side of the things, not the receiving end)
Very good NTR, and renders are gorgeous.
The story is all over the place but looks okay, writing is very childish but spelling is good (thanks to the proofreader).
The models are realistic and camera angles (wide shots yay) are nice.

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
good game wish i could pleage but times are a bitch right now for me. wish for more scenes with homeless old man also wish for some bbm maybe she would feel for him since she was also a bit chubby from the story or some scenes with black guy would be awesome but do not want wife sharing route perfer if she catches him cheating witch finaly pushes her over to cheat on him to only for husband to feel bad about it but not know that shes cheating on him with his boss and becomes his new secretary

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Well, I translated the first version of the game to Spanish and now when trying to update it to 2.0 I have seen that day 1 is totally rewritten again... the conversations are more or less the same but some expressions have changed, although the story remains the same.
The game is still very good and let's hope it stays that way. Good job.
Soon I will have the new update translated into Spanish.
Greetings. Darax ;)

-------------------------------------------

Bueno, yo traduje la primera versión del juego al español y ahora al intentar actualizarla a la 2.0 he visto que el día 1 está totalmente reescrito de nuevo.... las conversaciones son mas o menos las mismas pero han cambiado algunas expresiones, aunque la historia sigue siendo la misma.
El juego sigue estando muy bien y esperemos que siga asi. Buen trabajo.
En breve tendré la nueva actualización traducida al español.
Saludos. Darax ;)

ivanch88

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Well, I translated the first version of the game to Spanish and now when trying to update it to 2.0 I have seen that day 1 is totally rewritten again... the conversations are more or less the same but some expressions have changed, although the story remains the same.
The game is still very good and let's hope it stays that way. Good job.
Soon I will have the new update translated into Spanish.
Greetings. Darax ;)
Yeah, first proofreader used strange single quote symbol wich was not supported by custom fonts, so I just replaced it. And the stupid ren'py translation system (wich is based on full row hash, but I don't sure about that) is forcing you to make new translation. I've spend a couple hours fixing translation because of that too.

Last edited:

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, great update¡¡¡¡ a bit later but yeah....keep working in this¡¡

vultron

May 19, 2018
Normally I am not big on cheating but Paul deserves it what kinda jackass fuck's his wife cums but then refuses to make her cum? You deserve it Paul. LMAO

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes