VN Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
you should update the screenshots in the OP, there are some very good renders in the new update :)
Helena is FIRE :love:
Animations are also very good, good job dev (y)

Reactions: xeno74de

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game is very good,the moving images are also very good,very good story,thanks for downloading.I am waiting for the next update.

I didn't like the protagonist's hairy vagina.

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Haven't downloaded yet but have to say the banner at the top made me immediately think of another game I am playing. The bearded, whatever he is, with his arms outstretched.

Edit: On my watch list to try sometime later.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Temptations are everywhere [v0.2] [VanGames] - Original Size: 738 MB

Download PC (187MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (171MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
Awesome VN!!Excellent renders and animations and nice plot.The only thing I noticed is that David keeps coming to the clothing shop whatever you choose.Other than this, BRAVO to the dev!!!

Reactions: EthanHunt95

ivanch88

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Awesome VN!!Excellent renders and animations and nice plot.The only thing I noticed is that David keeps coming to the clothing shop whatever you choose.Other than this, BRAVO to the dev!!!
Thanks man, I forgot to remove some variables after testing. Links are updated with fixed version.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Have I missed something here I picked the option of going shopping alone with Helena and I believe this random guy from the coffee shop has still managed to invite himself along :unsure:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Have I missed something here I picked the option of going shopping alone with Helena and I believe this random guy from the coffee shop has still managed to invite himself along :unsure:
Check one posted above^^

Edit:
any lesbian content ?
Not actually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I played through the latest update, Helena scene with Arthur was pretty funny.
I will definitely continue to follow this game to see where Mari’s roads took her.

And yeah, there is no content maria with others yet(husbund only) but I'm corrupt her mind for future updates.... or should I say, Helena is:sneaky:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes