VN Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a dev that can create realistic scenarios for women to descend into debauchery? I'm playing games because I want stories that makes sense. Please, stop the bullshit with the "security guard tricks naive woman" and find a way to make this rational. The MC's frustration with her husbands inability to perform is where this should start. Then gradually give her temptations. An ugly, smelling, old hobo is not a temptation. A creepy, rapey, security guard is not a temptation. After she is tempted anything is possible, even the hobo thing.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Well, it says 'Development update' on his Patreon site regularly, like every 2 weeks, so I guess it's still going ?
I will wait patiently, plenty of other good stuff to go for at the moment...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Dev is still active on here I hope the update is some good news getting used to the bad news and games getting abandoned so here's hoping that there is still a chance with this one.

ivanch88

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Hi guys. First of all - Merry Christmas to all of you. Have a great holidays. I won't abandon the game for sure, I like to make it as my hobby. Only release time will differ time to time because of my free time. For now all renders are done and half of the script is also done. it's hardest part for me, because I need to make it in my own language and then translate it with a dictionary in English and then send it to proofreader (thanks papadopoulospapas for the help). I hope to end it until the end of January. The update will be twice bigger then the initial release (800 renders and 11 animations).
mc1.png

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys. First of all - Merry Christmas to all of you. Have a great holidays. I won't abandon the game for sure, I like to make it as my hobby. Only release time will differ time to time because of my free time. For now all renders are done and half of the script is also done. it's hardest part for me, because I need to make it in my own language and then translate it with a dictionary in English and then send it to proofreader (thanks papadopoulospapas for the help). I hope to end it until the end of January. The update will be twice bigger then the initial release (800 renders and 11 animations).
View attachment 498644
Sounds damn good,looking forward to it.
Happy New Year

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Please don't leave the game as it looks good. I for one am translating it into Spanish, if you don't mind of course.
Greetings. Darax ;)

No abandones el juego por favor ya que tiene una buena pinta. Yo por mi parte lo estoy traduciendo al idioma español, si no te importa claro.
Saludos. Darax ;)

Reactions: papadopoulospapas

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
View attachment 498644

glad to see that this game is not dead (y)

Reactions: papadopoulospapas
Dec 22, 2018
Hey to all.

I just wanted to add some further info to what ivanch88 noted above (thank you mate for your kind words). As he mentioned, I'm responsible for reviewing all English text and dialogues and trying my best to optimize it in terms of syntax and linguistic logic.

So:
- The next version is gonna be huge and - believe me - very "juicy" :)
- I'm currently working on finalizing the text and I'm expecting to get it done by mid of February the latest.

Hold your horses, lads :D

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes