VN Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

tylercurtis

Jun 10, 2018
WTF is this shit? From the tags I thought I would love it, but everything is so absolutely ridiculous... I only got as far as seeing the dog biting the homeless guy's balls which led to the innocent wife offering to lubricate his swollen bloody cock... WTF?????!??

Edit: Reading some of the other comments here I guess some people like this stuff because it's so ridiculous that it's funny. I wasn't expecting that, so I didn't have the same reaction. I suppose I can see how it might be absurd to the point of comedy, but that's not really what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

Aizar

Feb 17, 2018
Oooohhhhh at the end a so funny and easy game with gorgeouse ladies and easy track for fappable player...(like me).
I hope the Dev keeps the game so fun and ironic ... and how nice are the situations to meet so crazy and funny people!!... Stay true to your path and I'm waiting for the second day.... One Star for the good start Dev!! Thinking to Patron....

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Is it normal to imagine yourself being inside the game, pretending to be the MC and thinking you're the one getting cheated on ingame..? Glad I'm abnormal then, feels as weird as pretending to be the superhero with superpowers when watching some Marvel movie.

It is normal in Skyrim, yes, with enhanced 1st person camera and 1st person animations, HDT vag and schlong.
It is also in VR games.
Yes, fully normal.

Because those are 1st person games (well, platforms)

But.........

Ren'py?
RPGM?
Wolf?

Or any 2D picture based "MC"

hahahahaha duuuuude hahahahahaha

No that is so not normal.
FAR from it.

Just like you said with Marvel movies, people who think they are Peter Parker when they see Spider-Man obviously think they are the MC in a 2D game.

Why they do that?
No idea, maybe they are on the Offender Index in RL and have shitty jobs and must say things like "please take your change from this bowl which I have not touched..." so they need an "escape" or whatever.

OR they are just nuts:
I've seen people really believe - in real life - that you can be magically transformed (magic is real? rofl), they think they get different bodyparts when their 2D character has different bodyparts.
(They also believe Santa is real though, and the Easterbunny)

I always find that hilarious.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
I can understand people imagining and fantasizing around characters ingame what I don't understand is the obsessive focus on having to live everything through the the eyes of the Main Character, and getting all bothered if MC is the other gender or doesn't look the way they want to. Maybe it got something to do with inflated ego or lack of imagination, but I'm not a certified pshyologist.
I am simple:
I always play the same character in ALL 2D games, I don't care what name this or that protagonist has, what gender they have. For me the MC is always the same character.

Me.
Literally:
"the asshole with the power over the mouse cursor"

I am like Alan Tudyk / Mister Nobody in Doom Patrol:

I know the protagonist is an invention, virtual, doesn't really exist. A computer program. I have all the power over the protagonist's life.

And hell yes I (ab)use it for personal amusement.

I see a happy content female protagonist, in love, everything works as it should in her mind -
and I'm like "Nope. You goin' down bitch. Your lover will despise you. You will become the town dumpster, a public toilet."

Why?

Ummm, nature, yes, nature.

After all:
I am the Master of Form and from Me all forms proceed.
I am I.
I have shut myself up from the spendthrifts, my gold is safe in my treasure chamber, I have made every living thing my concubine, and none shall touch them, save only I.
From me come leprosy and pox and plague and cancer and cholera and the falling sickness.
They have called me God of laughter, and I laugh when I slay.
I feed upon the names of the most high.
I churn them in my jaws and I void them from my fundament.
I fear not the power of the Pentagram for I am the Master of the Triangle.
My name is three hundred and thirty three and that is thrice one.

And Now I will zasas the anada of my anus and let some gas out. Because of the beans I ate.

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
I'm actually super curious, how does the NTR with a female protagonist work in this game? Is it basically just corruption, pushing the MC to cheat on her husband\BF, is it cuckqueen, or something else?

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, too many games with shaved only girls, let the bush win!
I'm in full agreement with the other folks that Mary's bush is absolutely gorgeous and if the story forces her to shave it even a little I will start a riot :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's what the audience asks for... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Every time we are more of us. (don't take it in the weird way)
It's decided, more bush girls :love: games in F95zone.
bush, bush, bush
giphy.gif

Last edited:

ivanch88

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Hi everyone. Thanks to papadopoulospapas new English translation is ready. All links are updated in the header post.
Now I am working on the second day update. Tough to say when exactly it will be ready, but I try to work on it as much as I can. About 120 renders are already done. These are some renders from the first scene - new characters introducing and Maria morning.
6.png 23.png 27.png 44.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes