VN Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
might as well wait until next century all games are like that
put on your thinking cap and you will notice

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Soooooo... Another housewife becoming a whore?! Jummmm... Maybe we give it a try... LOL

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Why can't there be a female MC who not married or have a boyfriend that doesn't get used by everyone how about a strong female MC that seduce men and woman and adds them to her harem, but no a female MC must be a cheating whore that get used by everyone and doesn't have a functioning brain

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
"It seems I have a boner!" *Cackling*

(Will edit this comment soon with a review)

Here's the edit: So I actually quite enjoyed this.

It's Engrish to the max but definitely readable. It's fast paced and a lot of silly stuff happens. It's not by any means a serious game or a "compelling story," but the female protagonist is likable (in my opinion) and it's fun seeing her react to the different weird situations she's in. I would't call this game a blockbuster or anything and the humor is definitely more on the childish side, but if you're in the mood for a casual game where the femprotag keeps ending up in random and unrealistic sexual situations, you'll probably like this.

One thing I will add btw, is to not keep doing the weird left and right camera angle/panorama thing with the sex animations. It just looks weird and makes me dizzy/kinda ruins it. The first time I didn't mind it, but when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it looked silly.

I'll reserve a star rating for later versions. Keep it up!

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
man this russian devs come out the fukin walls
cant even remember 1 of the them that has a great game

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
strong female MC
Yes! I don't mind cheating and/or cuckolding if the MC is strong female who has control over what is actually happening. That Eleonor game was spot on! I hate when women are forced into sex by mindcontrol or blackmail. Or by their own stupidity for that matter. Sadly, most corruption or netorare games with female protagonists are either about blackmail, mindcontrol, stupidity or about all those things combined.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Yes! I don't mind cheating and/or cuckolding if the MC is strong female who has control over what is actually happening. That Eleonor game was spot on! I hate when women are forced into sex by mindcontrol or blackmail. Or by their own stupidity for that matter. Sadly, most corruption or netorare games with female protagonists are either about blackmail, mindcontrol, stupidity or about all those things combined.
I played a game called Fetish Stories: The Asylum with a male MC its heavy on femdom take one of the females in that game and make her the MC it will be the perfect female protagonist game

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Promising game, but it desperately needs lesbian and threesome content! With female protagonist would be a mistake to miss them. And maybe (but this is only my opinion) incest content (a sister for example).

Last edited:
Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Promising game, but it desperately need lesbian and threesome content! With female protagonist would be a mistake to miss them. And maybe (but this is only my opinion) incest content (a sister for example).
agreed for the request on lesbian content. would be nice to abandon husband for a girl. as for incest... hmmm might be tricky since considering tags its possible she could be taken away as well :unsure:.

Reactions: Jose Simão

M'95

May 17, 2019
I played a game called Fetish Stories: The Asylum with a male MC its heavy on femdom take one of the females in that game and make her the MC it will be the perfect female protagonist game
Why can't there be a female MC who not married or have a boyfriend that doesn't get used by everyone how about a strong female MC that seduce men and woman and adds them to her harem, but no a female MC must be a cheating whore that get used by everyone and doesn't have a functioning brain
Yup we need more alpha female games!

(You might want to take a look at GGGB, some nice paths where female MC does the corrupting (of others)

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Yup we need more alpha female games!

(You might want to take a look at GGGB, some nice paths where female MC does the corrupting (of others)
Yes an alpha female protagonist is what we need, but I don't see it happening since everyone prefers a dumb whore that must cheat on her boyfriend, husband and get fucked by the whole world and GGGB doesn't do it for me the art is meh

Reactions: M'95

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Judging by how ugly the male "temptations" are she should have no problem being faithful lol
I mean I'm only about 20 minutes into the game and someone has already
and
soo.

But yeah I see your point, except her husband looks like he has Leukemia and his dick looks like a deformed Vienna Sausage, so maybe she wont have such an easy time being faithful.

Last edited:

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
You might want to take a look at GGGB, some nice paths where female MC does the corrupting (of others)
Good girl gone bad? Played that game and loved it! It's one of the best in all industry I might add. The only real downside of this game is that plaing high score "bad" path obviously leads to the catastrophy later on in the MC life. But, aside from that, everything is great.

Reactions: M'95 and SrRK
3.70 star(s) 15 Votes