VN Ren'Py Abandoned Temptations Are Everywhere [v0.2.4] [VanGames]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Very Russian. Sorry not my scene. I suppose for the machos amongst us it will be desired.
The Engrish is so bad I only hear Russian accents. I am not turned on by Russian women.

Reactions: Salomon108

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I mean I'm only about 20 minutes into the game and someone has already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
soo.

But yeah I see your point, except her husband looks like he has Leukemia and his dick looks like a deformed Vienna Sausage, so maybe she wont have such an easy time being faithful.
Consensual or no choice?

Mar 18, 2019
Renders good
FC look perfect 36years old with fine ass nothing big boobs and ass...
Looking forward it..
Let me tell you just one, this is not like a dead slow fc games( JOHN and AWAM )
Will easily reach your goals(y)(y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope we get to see more of this Jessica love me some tattoo chicks especially ones as naughty as her :love: so far so good nice job.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Great first release is all I can say,looking forward for more,has a couple of spacing errors,but for that you have a pretty lengthy game play.
Just looking forward for Mary to get some other guys dick,and hope I dont have to wait 6 months for this to happen,like a lot of games out there,that I,m sure you guys know which I,m talking about.
And I just hope she just doesn't turn into a mindless fuck machine either,now that would also kill the story.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I mean I'm only about 20 minutes into the game and someone has already
and
soo.
That is a bit of an exageration. The first incident was just
while the second
I am sure we have all done that before.

Reactions: CorzoSiete

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Why can't there be a female MC who not married or have a boyfriend that doesn't get used by everyone how about a strong female MC that seduce men and woman and adds them to her harem, but no a female MC must be a cheating whore that get used by everyone and doesn't have a functioning brain
There have that type too - you just need to search and you will find it! For example: The best game here,when the MC is a female and don't have a boyfriend or husband(like you want it) for me is "Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession",but of course there have more - like i say,you just need to search and you will find them!

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
All I want to know is am I forced into doing anything because that's creepy and rapey I want nothing to do with those types of games forcing someone to do something is disgusting in real life my looks and charisma is enough to get me laid so I get 0 pleasure from anything that has to do with forcibly having someone do things that you want eek eww.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes