3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Who is your favorite girl?

• Total voters

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
RubyRomanceGames, you'll want to go back and comb through for some grammaticals.

For example (just a random selection), punctuation and capitalization:
Python:
    scene ep2_house_party_fr_1_crowd_dance_32 with quick_dissolve
    kay "by the way I want to introduce you to members of my book club"
    scene ep2_house_party_fr_1_crowd_dance_36 with quick_dissolve
    ju "and I like your outfit very punk rock"
    scene ep2_house_party_fr_1_crowd_dance_46 with quick_dissolve
    ju "at least somebody appreciates my dress unlike some people"
    scene ep2_house_party_fr_1_crowd_dance_60 with quick_dissolve
    mc "how's Kayla?"
    scene ep2_house_party_fr_1_crowd_dance_61 with quick_dissolve
    ju "she's calmed down maybe you should go talk to her after."
And sentence structure/word choice:
Python:
    scene ep2_house_party_fr_1_crowd_dance_51 with quick_dissolve
    th "How rude of me, Hmm why don't we get to know each other closer?"
Just a head's up.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dev is hinting you folks aren't even running his true released version of v1.7:

Note specifically:
"I REALLY DON'T CARE EVERYTHING WORKS PROPERLY ON MY VERSION ON PATREON"
Welp, we're fucked here folks. I can unlock a portion of the v1.8 3rd freeroam (more content than you will get unmodded), but there's an issue: the 4th (and assumed final) v1.8 freeroam segment that ends with (assumed) ep2_house_party_fr_4_end.

The navigation screen code is intact as are ~200 images to go along with that portion (4th FR), but all the labels are completely missing (not just simply commented out but not even there at all... nowhere, they've been cut out of the script files). So, I can't sort all of this House Party to 100% completion.... I need the rest of the dialogue scripts (labels) which aren't included in this release we have.

I'm back to it and will sort SanchoMod for the content that can be played at all... the rest is not going to happen unless a bird comes to my window and drops the missing v1.8 dialogue contents. I should have everything else (if no images are missing which I don't think there are any).

Here's a preview of the v1.8 second FR guide (in the MiniStat) for shits and giggles:
1710035634877.png

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked is coming...

Final progress update before I process it to go live can be found here.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Temptations of Love - MultiMod Edition (v1.7 Update)
ToL_SM_Cover02.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1710046482334.png 1710046507380.png 1710046530119.png

Completely recoded and ported to the latest mod Core v7b. Includes all the latest featuresets including advanced SanchoCheats, dynamic ChoiceGuide, dynamic FreeRoam guide, enhanced SanchoGallery and more.

All available paywall content available in the OP's links v1.7 version are fully unlocked via the mod... but there's more behind the paywall that we simply cannot unlock due to missing raw data.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
Can someone explain what exactly happened here?

Saw this game in the Updates section the other day and downloaded it because it's been a while since I last played it. It ends by teasing more content and then I see that there's a 1.8 version released the same day that this game appeared in the Updates section but the version here is still only 1.7 and this version was released in October last year on their Patreon.

Was the update here just to tease 1.8 or what? Are we likely to see 1.8 any time soon?

Reactions: MikeOG

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Saw this game in the Updates section the other day and downloaded it because it's been a while since I last played it. It ends by teasing more content and then I see that there's a 1.8 version released the same day that this game appeared in the Updates section but the version here is still only 1.7 and this version was released in October last year on their Patreon.

Was the update here just to tease 1.8 or what? Are we likely to see 1.8 any time soon?
Think you answered your own question there sport......

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

The dev shares the last version here when the new version comes out, but even then it's a watered down version. I imagine we'll see 1.8 here when the dev releases 1.9 to his subscribers.

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021
The dev shares the last version here when the new version comes out, but even then it's a watered down version. I imagine we'll see 1.8 here when the dev releases 1.9 to his subscribers.
So basically, nobody ever posts/leaks the most recent version and even the one that is made available is missing stuff. Is that what you mean by "watered-down"?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So basically, nobody ever posts/leaks the most recent version and even the one that is made available is missing stuff. Is that what you mean by "watered-down"?
Yes. It's a very odd situation that I don't understand, but why it never gets leaked is he has very few subscribers.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I love that there's 3 classrooms and only 3 courses at their university. Quality uni.

Nmber naine

May 25, 2019
Yes. It's a very odd situation that I don't understand, but why it never gets leaked is he has very few subscribers.
It's not a top 10 game, and I can understand it if it's a game that's in advanced development and has a lot of erotic scenes, but considering the current game content, I think there will be a certain number of them?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Temptations of Love [v1.7] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's Multi Mod & IC Patch

- 362mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Roke16

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Posting this link for anyone who wants to add music to this title...as there is no sound. Also this player works with Sancho1969's walk though mod, but the music player position must be moved over to the bottom right...to avoid blocking access to the mod menu button.

Also, once the music mod has been installed (the umm folder goes into your game folder), pressing the P key to bring up the player interface. Enjoy.

Universal Music Mod (Player)

screenshot0003.png

Reactions: RubyRomanceGames

Cavazax

Nov 14, 2017
where are all the hidden iamges ? i have sancho mod and been through the game twice and i am still missing 8 images

Velimir

Jun 17, 2023
where are all the hidden iamges ? i have sancho mod and been through the game twice and i am still missing 8 images

There is i think around 15 obtainable in this version other 8 or so are in files but they are not added in any scene.

But you can add them by yourself inside the script anywhere you want and activate them.

Here are all the pictures from gallery.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes