• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Tempting Fate [v0.05] [Pazlen]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Posts from itch.io

Given where this and the time needed to make it better, I'm going to take the game down until it's closer to being done. Leaving it up just in case anyone wants to grab it and take a look, but otherwise it will be down in a week or so.
Apologies for not getting things done faster, this was something a few friends got together to make a while ago that proved to be more complicated than expected. We are not a game studio and at this point, I am the only one still working on it. I plan to complete it and will hire who I can, when I can to make it a better game. But until I can do that I can only update it with what time I have.
Thanks all.

New update posted.
Changes: Reduced overall size
Fixed some scenes, including male massage intro
Added more to the week
Fixed many broken variables.
**Still a work in progress, please don't send money for a full game. You can help out of you really want to, but this is a long way from done!

Reactions: afterlights

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Posted on Itch.io Dec. 6:
Taken down due to lack of progress and loss of most of the team working on it. May put it back up as it becomes more complete.

Thanks for the interest and support.
Unfortunate. Despite its development problems, I thought it was an interesting game. I really would have liked to see it succeed.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Hey there. In many cases, the game simply freezes. And some options are not working. When I click, an error box appears, stating "XYZ not found."

Can anyone help?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote