4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Aug 4, 2017
Im an Unity dev myself so i can relate.. Renpy is designed around Vis nov model however Unity allows for much more elasticity let's say when you want an unique system you are not bound as much by an engine shortcomings . I am developing a game right now whitch i want to premiere in 3 months and for that reason alone i've chosen Unity over Renpy.
Have you made a preview or something of the like for your upcoming game?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is the mc the son?

Couldn't tell by the preview images and the overview is one generic line that doesn't say anything about the characters.

Tevils

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
So there are less than three months left in 2023, and there are three games that NTRMAN has not released (based on his previous messages). I think it will be difficult to see this year, but of course, I really like the current game. It has playability like previous pubs

FilthyPOCK

Oct 31, 2018
Anybody know games similar to this?
Similar games, you mean, protagonist goes out and scavenge for supplies while his wife/girlfriend/sister gets fucked without his knowledge?

Escape from Z city - MC step-sister gets fucked by two guys

NTR Survival - MC have a option to share or not his GF

If similar games, you mean, more games from the same creator them click here

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Similar games, you mean, protagonist goes out and scavenge for supplies while his wife/girlfriend/sister gets fucked without his knowledge?

Escape from Z city - MC step-sister gets fucked by two guys

NTR Survival - MC have a option to share or not his GF

If similar games, you mean, more games from the same creator them click here
All this time I thought the MC is her brother-in-law. Guess I got a bad translation.

Nov 18, 2021
Any news about the game or NTRman himself? The whole Unity fiasco and knowing how borderline depressed he can get worries me.
He said that production is continuing and going full speed ahead. I know he paused billing on patreon for October so maybe near the end of this month we'll get a update. But who knows.

Reactions: Icekatana
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes