4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

fozard

May 12, 2017
huh. i actually kinda enjoy the survival part of the game looking for supply, it would be even better if there's some event triggered when you go outside like when you meet the gal in the apartment

Oct 27, 2020
Anyone know full gameplay for this? other that the one in spankbang (480p that thing so pixelated, it make the game looks censored lol)..atleast 720p..
thanks

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I feel like new people are playing a NTRman game for the first time, which it means this game is doing much better than previous ones, so far everyone should expect that next update would come way later or even during the release of Arrival of the Goddess and we dont even have any news about the Drusila game but NTRman didnt give us an update on the release dates so we could expect a release of Drusila around October and AotG on December, the TotD patch can come either at the end of September and during November.

Holly shit I just forgot, I dont know where the next chapter of Season of Loss would fit into this.

Feb 11, 2022
Alright, guys, with this recent news about Unity i think we gonna have a big delay on the projects. Maybe he gonna need to change platform or something, idk.

For those who don't know, Unity will start to charge developers per installation in January, meaning that some things like offline installation may not be possible anymore, since they need to track it.

NTRMAN and developers of erogames are some of the indie developers who most get their projects pirated, so you can't easily expects him to costs more than whate he receives.

This is gonna be a problem that he probably gonna adress in the next days.

20230912_214225.png

Last edited:

zooberr

Jul 20, 2023
Unsurprising that it's not common knowledge outside of Japan that NTR branches off with netorare where you get cucked, netorase where you get cucked but with your consent, and netori where you're the one cucking someone else's partner. It doesn't help that this website only has a tag for the first one.
bro is a degeneracy connoisseur

• Haha
Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017
Alright, guys, with this recent news about Unity i think we gonna have a big delay on the projects. Maybe he gonna need to change platform or something, idk.

For those who don't know, Unity will start to charge developers per installation in January, meaning that some things like offline installation may not be possible anymore, since they need to track it.

NTRMAN and developers of erogames are some of the indie developers who most get their projects pirated, so you can't easily expects him to costs more than whate he receives.

This is gonna be a problem that he probably gonna adress in the next days.

View attachment 2925373
yeah its gonna be a kick to the nuts, especially now that he's basing his entire future catalogue off of his N-tool F514jmFaYAEOU7A.jpg
Credit where its due tho, they really made 4chan shitposts prophetic

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I hate when devs made their programs more propietary, indie devs or not still dont have an excuse tho it would be some good time after a more free alternative of Unity appears if isnt already out there.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes