4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

SuicideBoy69

Aug 14, 2021
Nelson's route is not fully completed in this version of the game, those are the only two scenes.
That's strange, why did I do the trick of clicking on the construction sign 20 times and it unlocked all of Nelson's scenes, but in the game they only show you 2.

Reactions: Wobosin

28_booba

Jan 2, 2021
That's strange, why did I do the trick of clicking on the construction sign 20 times and it unlocked all of Nelson's scenes, but in the game they only show you 2.
Simply not implemented or ready to be fully implemented yet.

The scenes are ready, but are either missing dialogue, or the story hasn't caught up to those events yet.

They were probably left in the game as a bonus to the supporters, so while it cannot be reached in-game, people supporting the development can see them at any time in the gallery.

Reactions: SuicideBoy69

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Speaking of the nerd so if I understand Minjee not only gets drugged but it also mades her forget everything about herself and Jiwoo can replace her memories and with each time she drinks that drug she gets even more forgetful to the point her personality gets completely overwritten? I kinda wish it was more slower and had more sex scenes or mindgames were Jiwoo tries to convice every time that she is his sister.

28_booba

Jan 2, 2021
Anyone please give me a guide
Click on the girlfriend and pick the answer she likes to improve her mood and get sex scenes every 4 days. You can't be exhausted, otherwise the scenes will be skipped.

Exploring the building has scripted events that always give specific loot.
-first exploration gives bat
-meet Hyuna and asks what she can offer(2 sex scenes), or ask for other options to block meeting her again on that playthrough
-meet a mother looking for a medkit for her kit(currently no reward/sex scenes)
-looted apartment gives radio or seedlings
-no more events in current version after these

The bat won't protect you from injuries after day 10, so you'll need to find a fire axe by exploring outside before then.

You can click the TV and listen to the radio, and it'll tell you what you are likely to find exploring outside, and how likely you are to get injured.

Seedlings give you a free medkit when the plant grows.(haven't experienced it myself)

For NTR scenes:
-kid: invite the small man in, get the power generator. Ignore his second visit if you don't want NTR, otherwise let him in. He'll propose your gf lives with him upstairs. Choose to let your gf live with him on day 16. Get NTRed.

-Nelson: visit Nelson shop on day 10 for free supplies. Visit again on day 11 with your gf for some light NTR. Survive intruder invasion attempt at night. Visit the shop again on day 13 and Nelson will offer for you to move in with your gf. Survive intruder invasion attempt at night on day 15. Choose to move to Nelson shop on day 16. Get NTRed.

-old man: let old man in. Do NOT trade the power generator(trading gives some supplies but locks NTR route). The old man will offer a key to one warehouse in exchange for sex with your gf. You must TELL your gf about the offer once he's gone. Choose to let your gf sleep witht he old man on day 16. Get NTRed.

That's it for sex scenes at the moment. You get saved by default by the hazmat guy on day 20 if you manage to survive all invasion attempts. It seems you need to piss him off at the start in order to get to the car/van ending, as you only get fuel by exploring outside on day 19.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Is the game completed or still WIP?
I don't mean to be rude or anything, forgive me if my comment sounds like that... But in the only one post above yours it explicitly says "the game is not complete." :HideThePain:

zerodiark

Apr 24, 2018
V1 as in the literal first release? Or are we talking the remake.
Either way this is the full save (I believe) for:
Adelaide Inn (presumably the V1 you spoke of)
Adelaide Remake
and Adelaide 2

File path:
Code:
C:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN
Thanks you so much!

NEETKING113

Jun 23, 2019
How do you see the Daeshim cowgirl on the bed scene? Is it not in the game yet?

EDIT: I got it to work, I just had to reload the save. The scene didn't trigger the first time for me

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Just be a good boyfriend and giver every answer she likes when you talk to her every day and you would get sex scenes. Just make sure to have the bear spray, the axe and the bat before day 10.

Dec 19, 2018
well it looks like not yet all complete scene here
even for beom scene and minjee non ntr scene

maybe nelson 3rd scene gonna be pregnant after mc leave her

but i hope there is gonna little close up for sex scene and creampie part because it was far away from camera during scene

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes