4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
OP needs to put in the front page of this thread that you unlock everything by clicking the number of the version on the right down corner of the main menu.

• Wow
Reactions: hecom and melfew

Friendlyspoder

Feb 24, 2019
Hey guys, decided to upload a save for anyone that wants the dialogue to go with the scenes
Pixeldrain
I tested it on my end but, assuming the save doesn't bug out just rest for the day, then survive the raid to progress to route choice
Slots 1 and 2 will go towards the Kid and Old Man route, just choose either
Slot 3 was supposed to be Nelson but his flags wouldn't save so its just the old man
All scenes and outfits unlocked in the extras too
Folder goes to: X:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN
How did you unlock all nelson scene in the first place?

Reactions: Ik its

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
OP needs to put in the front page of this thread that you unlock everything by clicking the number of the version on the right down corner of the main menu.
IDK, for me it is not working, and the reason only for some it works is unknown...

Try to contact releaser(uploader), i tried and no answer.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
walkthrough for Nelson ?
If I remember correctly (the days may be off, but the choices are the same):

Day 10: Visit Nelson (he will take about his car and shit)

Day 11: Visit Nelson again (should be on the same day before the phone rings for the box, you MUST go to Nelson if you want his route, you can't do both). He and Minjee work on the car.

Day 13: (you get attacked day 11 night and rest on day 12 if I remember correctly): Go back to Nelson, and he'll offer to let you stay with him (opening his route on Day 16.)

Rbillson

Jul 24, 2023
Does anyone know how to get rid of the blurriness in the cutscenes? I do switch it to my monitor resolution of 2560x 1440 @ 239Hz but it still is blurry

DantexxDNC

Nov 6, 2018
You can't delete the game?? Gives me a you need permission from Desketop - FRKN5CC\13153 to make changes to this folder. Virus vibes

larysacitadel

Mar 14, 2022
Is it a bug or did I miss to do something? I only unlock 2 scenes from Nelson(Car Trunk Railing & Beside chiller) nvm the game is incomplete

also extra scenes suck because there are no dialogues

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
So Arrival of the Goddess is in the same universe as TotD, the NTRmanverse expands once again. Tho the fantasy one seems to be its own contained universe. How im missing Julia, glasses milf deserved more love.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes