4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
May 22, 2023
not trash just dissapointed its too short also you cant replying sex event or CG, im still waiting for new scene for Lust Voyage

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
you guys know what funny to me, the zip file is 2.1GB, and after unzip, the folder only 1.9GB, 200MB missing in action, haha

i live to long to see all, god bless me

Dec 9, 2017
View attachment 2905619

Nelson route does not exist for me. This game is an absolute trash right now.
I've tried 3 different playthroughs. I deleted the game each time. I manually removed saves as well. Nelson route does not exist.
I've downloaded saves from this very thread with different routes saved. Nelson route still does not exist.
After you visit the shop the first time, you will then talk to ur gf about nelson and the next day you MUST go back to the shop the 2nd time (I think it conflicts with the phone ringing so you must go to the shop instead), nelson route will open on the 16th.

SSLover

Jul 15, 2019
First game from NTRMAN I can see being a sandbox style game and actually working. Any ideas if he is planning on going for updates and fleshing out or he'll jump to the next one like always.

Reactions: Leomarth14 and d183

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
First game from NTRMAN I can see being a sandbox style game and actually working. Any ideas if he is planning on going for updates and fleshing out or he'll jump to the next one like always.
This guy gets it. Imagine applying the NToolkit from Drusilla, where you go out killing zombies and getting supplies while your gf getting drilled.

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Has NTRMAN said anything about the bugs or if/when hes going to update this game? There arent a lot in the gameplay other than when youre loading saves but the gallery is so buggy you have to go in and out to look at other scenes

LOLass99

Oct 18, 2021
This may be off topic but anybody knows who that girl in the poster of Nelson's garage is? The one with the phatty...

Leomarth14

Oct 26, 2019
Can we unlock rest of Nelson scenes ? And how to have sex with fmx tried visiting outside only it didn't work

Frastik

Jul 30, 2019
It's more like just a bug. It's enough to simply re-download and the button for downloading saves will appear.

Reactions: mkshn

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
you guys know what funny to me, the zip file is 2.1GB, and after unzip, the folder only 1.9GB, 200MB missing in action, haha

i live to long to see all, god bless me
It's just a simple file compression doing what its suppose to. Nothing to be alarmed by.

badredguy

Jul 4, 2018
Very interesting concept and gameplay mechanic, however as other titles NTR Man had done, it always lacks a critical 'build up' phase toward what can be considered NTR.

This game is straight up rape, not NTR. Typically even with rape as entree, we should be able to witness a prolonged period of inner conflict for the heroine, ultimately lead her to become craven of another man's thrust. Meaning, this game lacks proper pacing to create the ultimate NTR experience.

Graphic:9/10

Gameplay: 8/10

NTR Elements: 5/10

Overall: 7/10

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes