4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
yoo bro it's netori or netorare ?
both, you can chose have sex with others (right now its just one option) netorare is mostly you decide to let yourself get cucked, going else where on day 16 instead of sticking it out the person you go with will fuck your girlfriend.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
FYI the save function is bugged at times, if you try save before 16th say 13th its just going play out you didn't talk to anyone and try to stick it out, right now you have play through full 20 days, which isn't bad right now since its pretty quick, just when they add more stuff hope this does get fixed.

if you want all scenes with boyfriend and girl friend you need talk to her every day you can and she needs like your response to her questions if you answer them all right you can bang her up 4 times to unlock the outfit.

not sure how unlock rest of scenes for guy in store, old man that's it for now says more that route will be added later (old man you have tell girlfriend the truth or event won't trigger, it didn't for me when kept quiet). Not sure how to get abduction to work i just get early gameover most cases, her being naked need confirm if I decide not to talk to girlfriend at all whole run does she go in lust mode, hear she will fuck a zombie

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
yoo bro it's netori or netorare ?
netorare and netorase (old man route). check my other response below for the other info.

both, you can chose have sex with others (right now its just one option) netorare is mostly you decide to let yourself get cucked, going else where on day 16 instead of sticking it out the person you go with will fuck your girlfriend.
it's not really netori. because the girl that you will fck has no known relationships to someone. It's mostly likely reverse ntr/ cheating.

Graxenof

Aug 26, 2019
You just answered your own question my guy. Maybe read the Main image of the post again. Maybe there's a reason why it's written "early access"..... Maybe because there's no Complete tag in the thread ...Who knows...

Sometimes you just have to open your eyes
Early access means you get access to the game...early...

Don't see how being able to play a game earlier explains why it's buggy and incomplete. Your response would make more sense if this were labeled an alpha or a beta, but I don't see any such nomenclature.

• Angry
Reactions: KhassarDeTiani

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
So is the Doctor you see in the Good ending the next update or will that be another game?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
View attachment 2905619

Nelson route does not exist for me. This game is an absolute trash right now.
I've tried 3 different playthroughs. I deleted the game each time. I manually removed saves as well. Nelson route does not exist.
I've downloaded saves from this very thread with different routes saved. Nelson route still does not exist.
Nelson's route does exist, my guy. Also struggled at first but was able to reach its end.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I did not get the Nelson Route my first playthrough, it also said i got laid 2 times but i got no sceenes. There are definetly buggs that needs to get ironed out haha

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Yeah but it doesn't work for me. I did everything correctly to reach that route. I also downloaded other people saves as well. It doesn't work.
Oh damn, the game doesn't want to let you see them juicy scenes :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes